Login or register  
TV
90210 => Forum Index => 1x01 and 1x02 | We're Not In Kansas Anymore/The Jet Set
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 2nd 2008 at 6:36 pm
Discuss tonight's two-hour premiere: "We're Not In Kansas Anymore" and "The Jet Set"

We're Not In Kansas Anymore Wrote:
When the Mills family relocates to Beverly Hills from Kansas, Annie Mills and her brother Dixon start school at West Beverly Hills High, the alma mater of their father, and must adjust to a completely different atmosphere than that of their Kansas high school.

The Jet Set Wrote:
In the second half of the series premiere, Naomi finds herself in hot water after failing an assignment and having Ryan and Kelly tell Harry about the grade. Meanwhile, Dixon deals with jealous teammates on the lacrosse team and Annie develops a crush.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 2nd 2008 at 7:25 pm
I thought it was a pretty well rounded pilot. Most of the characters were interesting and it was entertaining. I mostly watched for Shenae, partly because of the oldies, but it's a pretty good cast. I probably will stick around for more.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, September 3rd 2008 at 7:11 am
It was decent. I did get a little bored about midway through the second episode, though. At least the characters are introduced and the plot is set up so we can get along with storyline.

Letting loose pigs and numbering them 1, 2, and 4 was totally a prank that the senior class before mine pulled in high school. Except they used sheep since our mascot was the Lambkins.

Pete Davidson Hired as 'SNL' Featured Player

‘Saturday Night Live’ is continuing to add to its cast in preparation..

EastEnders Actor John Bardon Has Died Aged 75

‘EastEnders’ star John Bardon has died at the age of 75. The actor is best known..

Margaret Pomeranz and David Stratton Announce Joint Departure from At The Movies

The major Australian network, ABC have announced today that..