- Ashley Rodriguez - No opinion, don't really remember her
- Crystal Bowersox (dreads, bad teeth) - Really like her, one of my favorite girls
- Didi Benami (best friend died) - Really like her
- Haeley Vaughn (black pop/country girl) - Not sure how well she can sing, but she's so darn likable
- Janell Wheeler - Meh
- Katelyn Epperly (big hair) - Meh
- Katie Stevens (grandmother) - OK, seems sweet
- Lacey Brown (was against Megan in last year's chair episode) - Meh
- Lilly Scott (silver hair) - Really like her, another favorite girl
- Michelle Delamor - Who?
- Paige Miles - Who?
- Siobhan Magnus - No opinion, haven't seen enough of her
I'm liking the girls more than the boys, overall.
- Aaron Kelly (young kid) - Meh, I'm sure he'll cry onstage at some point
- Alex Lambert - Meh
- Andrew Garcia (glasses, did Paula's "Straight Up") - Like him
- Casey James (Kara's favorite, took off his shirt) - Creepy, don't like him
- Jermaine Sellers - Meh
- Joe Muñoz - Who?
- John Park (Asian) - Seems good, but I need to see more of him
- Lee Dewyz - Confused how he got into the top 24
- Michael Lynche (wife just had a baby) - Like him
- Tim Urban - Meh
- Todrick Hall (made up his audition song) - Don't like him
- Tyler Grady ('70s guy) - My current fave, though that's not saying too much
Also, Chris Golightly (the dude with the Justin Guarini hair) apparently made top 24, but he was disqualified because he didn't tell Idol about an expired contract he had. That's how we got stuck with Tim Urban. I don't care for either of them, so whatever.
I'll post pictures of the contestants when AI updates its website.