Login or register  
TV
America's Got Talent => Forum Index => 2x07 | Performance #1
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, July 18th 2007 at 1:37 pm
Is it me, or does it seem like most of the top twenty really aren't that talented? There were some good ones (Butterscotch sticks out in my mind), but it's a sad competiton when even Kashif and Boy Shakira make it to the top 20...

Anyone else watch?
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, July 18th 2007 at 9:21 pm
I could do without all the vocalists. None of them stand out to me (except Butterscotch, but I wouldn't put her in the same category as the other singers). I couldn't believe they sent through Kashif and Boy Shakira. I can't see either one of them making it any further in the competition than this.

I wasn't really impressed by any of the acts, though Sideswipe would get my vote based solely on their abs.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 19th 2007 at 6:19 am
Sideswipe definitely gets bonus points for ab-age. They know how to swing my vote.

I don't remember one good vocalist. The young country singer girl was okay, but sounded like she was a little off key the entire time. I remember one good singer from the auditions, but I don't think he made it through.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 19th 2007 at 12:32 pm
Yeah, I think her voice sounds nice, but she wasn't hitting the right notes. Besides, we had that kid singer win last year, so I don't think she stands a chance.

I was most disappointed in that magician. He was really good earlier on, but his last performance fell flat.

Harry Reid cast to play Ben Mitchell in EastEnders

Harry Reid has been cast to play bad boy Ben Mitchell in EastEnders and will..

James Garner dies aged 86

James Garner, the star of the popular television shows The Rockford Files and Maverick, has died aged..

The Amazing Race Canada Proving Huge Ratings Success

After three weeks, THE AMAZING RACE CANADA continues to race ahead as the #1..