Login or register  
TV
Arrow => Forum Index => 01x16 | Dead to Rights (Feb 27, 2013)
crc27798

Level 1 (19%)
Since: 20/Dec/12
Message Posted On Thursday, February 28th 2013 at 3:46 am
Episode discussion for: 01x16 | Dead to Rights (Feb 27, 2013)

This show is getting better and better in every episode. I'm hooked to this show and curious about how Tommy's going to be involved in the "vigilante's" life, that will add to the betterness; I know that's not a word.

Can't wait until the next episode.
zwixxx

Level 7 (9%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Thursday, February 28th 2013 at 10:11 am
There's nothing wrong with making up words

The thing that struck me was when the Bludhaven Apartments (or some other Bludhaven thing) appeared on screen. IIUC Nightwing defends the town/city(?) of Bludhaven. So I immediately started wondering if he might put in an appearance in the series. IIUC(2) we'll never see a young Batman in any series (movie contracts prohibiting it) but maybe the character of Nightwing isn't tied up in such .... thingies (for want of a better word).

- though maybe I'm just reading too much into that sign, and possibly read the sign wrong.
Gadfly
(Site Moderator)

Level 95 (4%)
Mood: frustrated
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, February 28th 2013 at 12:48 pm
You read the sign right, and Bludhaven was referred to earlier in "An Innocent Man."
wynn

Level 1 (62%)
Mood: aggravated
Since: 01/Feb/13
Message Posted On Friday, March 15th 2013 at 7:45 am
Enjoyed the pilot, but the following three episodes threw me off. Think I'll give it another try though, but in my opinion it seemed too cheesy and lacking of dialog with much thought put into it. Every show can't have everything though, so perhaps it's enough as long as it does good with what it's best at

Watch: Rob Brydon Joins The Jersey Boys on stage on this weekend's Sunday Night at the Palladium

Rob Brydon is set to host this weekend's..

Interview With Arthur Matthews Of 'Toast of London'

With credits including 'Big Train', 'Brass Eye', 'Black Books', the Ted..

Channel 4 Announce Cast For 'Humans' Lead By William Hurt and Katherine Parkinson

William Hurt (A History of Violence, Damages),..