Level 1 (1%)
Since: 18/Apr/07
Message Posted On Wednesday, April 18th 2007 at 10:01 am
Name:Aaron
Height:5'7
Weight:130-135
Element:None
Postion:FireLord's apprentice

Story,History:born in the fire nation with no good talent untile he entered a fire nation tounament and won the firelord welcome him to become his apprentice Aaron exepted and had to go capture the avatar.
ashwerewolf

Level 1
Mood: bored
Since: 08/Aug/08
Message Posted On Friday, August 8th 2008 at 3:08 pm
Name:Ashley
Height:5'6
weight:110-115
Nation:Air Nomad
Positionearching for the avatar

story:great grandfather was aangs master.he went to search for aang and when he got back his people were killed he married and had 3 children all airbenders 1 of which is my grandmother who had 1 son,my father.my grandmother taught me airbending. we have been living in the central air temple hidden in the clouds along with a few water,earth and fire nation refugees.i have developed my air bending and created sound bending which i am using to track the avatar on my flying byson sakura.i believe it to be my destiny to help the avatar.
akira911

Level 1
Since: 20/Aug/10
Message Posted On Friday, August 20th 2010 at 11:34 am
Name:Akira
Height:5'6
weight: 105-110
Element: Waterbender
Position: With the Avatar

Story: Her grand mother was a master at waterbending, and taught her it. She was taken away from Akira at the age of 10. (just like katara's story, baisically) she has a split personality, in which, in her secong one, she seems extreamly deady (it was born at her grandmother's capture) and she dispices the fire nation.

Prepare to be Spoiled Again - 'The Spoils of Babylon' is Renewed

Well, okay it is isn't quite 'The Spoils of Babylon'. Since..

Big Brother UK - Huge Armageddon Twist Revealed

Big Brother's Armageddon twist has been revealed, with new housemates due to enter..

Big Brother UK: New Task Forcing Housemates to Work Together

Based on a compatibility test, the Housemates are paired up and compete..