Level 1 (1%)
Since: 18/Apr/07
Message Posted On Wednesday, April 18th 2007 at 10:01 am
Name:Aaron
Height:5'7
Weight:130-135
Element:None
Postion:FireLord's apprentice

Story,History:born in the fire nation with no good talent untile he entered a fire nation tounament and won the firelord welcome him to become his apprentice Aaron exepted and had to go capture the avatar.
ashwerewolf

Level 1
Mood: bored
Since: 08/Aug/08
Message Posted On Friday, August 8th 2008 at 3:08 pm
Name:Ashley
Height:5'6
weight:110-115
Nation:Air Nomad
Positionearching for the avatar

story:great grandfather was aangs master.he went to search for aang and when he got back his people were killed he married and had 3 children all airbenders 1 of which is my grandmother who had 1 son,my father.my grandmother taught me airbending. we have been living in the central air temple hidden in the clouds along with a few water,earth and fire nation refugees.i have developed my air bending and created sound bending which i am using to track the avatar on my flying byson sakura.i believe it to be my destiny to help the avatar.
akira911

Level 1
Since: 20/Aug/10
Message Posted On Friday, August 20th 2010 at 11:34 am
Name:Akira
Height:5'6
weight: 105-110
Element: Waterbender
Position: With the Avatar

Story: Her grand mother was a master at waterbending, and taught her it. She was taken away from Akira at the age of 10. (just like katara's story, baisically) she has a split personality, in which, in her secong one, she seems extreamly deady (it was born at her grandmother's capture) and she dispices the fire nation.

Harry Reid cast to play Ben Mitchell in EastEnders

Harry Reid has been cast to play bad boy Ben Mitchell in EastEnders and will..

Elaine Stritch dies aged 89

Former Broadway star Elaine Stritch has died at home in Michigan aged 89. She had won both Emmy and..

Recent Doctor Who Leaks Caused By A Mistake

The leaks of scripts and scenes from the new Doctor Who series were due to a damaging..