Login or register  
TV
Being Human (US) => Forum Index => 01x05 | The End Of The World As We Knew It (Feb 14, 2011)
spuffyandtate4ever

Level 8 (77%)
Mood: ninja
Since: 23/Jun/06
Message Posted On Monday, February 14th 2011 at 8:08 pm
Episode discussion for: 01x05 | The End Of The World As We Knew It (Feb 14, 2011)

What did you think of the new episode?

I liked that Josh grew a bit of a backbone and is being sweet in hopes of getting that girl's attention.
I was so happy when Aidan stepped up to Sally's defense
zwixxx

Level 7 (3%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Tuesday, February 15th 2011 at 10:13 am
Not yet watched it long enough for the names to be remembered but:

good to see the nurse who was mean to wolfboy kinda got her comeuppance with his "this is my day off you lady b***h lady person" thing, the teeth hammer was a surprise, and the ghost death cause was also a shocker

I'm an Englander who hasn't seen ANYTHING of the UK series, and what I'm loving is there are all these UKdian people who've seen and who love the UK series, but it seems like NO-ONE is being all spoilery just to pssoff the newbies. Like the endofep1 shocker made me really not like the Fangboy, but did anyone jump in with "well she ain't really dead" thing, nope; and did anyone jump in with "he killed ghost lady", also a nope.

So a big thanQ to all those people, well not a thanQ to those who wouldn't have spoilt it anyway, cos that'd be like thanking someone for not killing a bunny, it wouldn't ever have occurred to them to kill the bunny so why are you thanking them; my thanx go out to all the mean and spitefull people who love spoiling progs for others, thanQ to them for whatever reason, for whatever has caused them to temper their nature urge to ruin other peoples enjoyment and hold back their spoilering ways. I salute you.

btw the meal at the end was really sweet.

( series defn needs a redhead though. )

Showtime Releases Homeland Season 4 Trailer; Homeland Premiere Date

Showtime just released a new teaser trailer for another action packed..

Recent Doctor Who Leaks Caused By A Mistake

The leaks of scripts and scenes from the new Doctor Who series were due to a damaging..

General Hospital Still Improving

Ratings for the Week of July 7-11, 2014 All of the soaps except Days Of Our Lives were up on the..