TV
Big Brother (US) => Forum Index => BB12: General Discussion
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 28th 2010 at 10:38 pm
We need a topic, Andrew. WE NEED ONE. I say, let the spoilers fly. We're the only ones posting.

Once Matt left the house, I was rooting for Ragan (even though I wanted to murder him, like, a couple weeks ago), so it sucks he's gonna be out this week. Stupid Brigade. I guess I want Hayden to win; he seems nice enough, and he's played the game well. Britney's a b***h, but she's hilarious, so I'd be cool with her making F2.
WiseCrack
(Global Moderator)

Level 44 (6%)
Mood: introverted
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 28th 2010 at 11:31 pm
Was really rooting for Matt and the Brigade before they turned on him. The rest of the brigade got dumb, they made it far as a 4-man group (pretty much from Day 1 to the final 7), and then they did what every big alliance always does, fall apart because one member got too close to someone else. I don't get why they didn't trust Matt even after he tried to put up Reagan, the person they were suspicious of him being loyal to over them.

So now the Brigade is another alliance just like every other one that fell apart before the end. Hayden, Enzo, and Lane couldn't win crap if their life depended on it most of the time. Reagan and Britney are good competitors. I hope they make the final 2 and then I hope Britney wins.

Just thank god Brendan and Rachel are gone.THANK GOD.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Saturday, August 28th 2010 at 11:55 pm
Yay, WiseCrack! I was so pissed they turned on Matt. Uh, hello ... who won the HOH competitions and kept you all safe? Dumbasses.

Matt was really stupid, too, though. He knew they were willing to vote him out when he had the DPOV, so he really should have put up another Brigade member (effin' Enzo) instead of Kathy. And then to throw his best friend Ragan under the bus? Uh, why would Britney ever trust you after that? I guess he was desperate. I wonder if he would have won the HOH competition if he hadn't thrown it.

LOL, I liked Rachel. I think she would have been more likable if she hadn't been a target from day one. The house was so busy focusing on her and Brendon that they didn't see the obvious Brigade alliance forming. Stupid!
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 12:08 am
The Brigade was smart getting rid of Matt. He is a slimy little sneak and his hand gestures annoy the f*** out of me. Matt really should've, like Kelly said, put up a Brigade when he found out they were going to throw him out, but he was playing both sides, so I can see why he didn't make the move then. Then he was stupid and threw the challenge.

The house always evicts the person opposite of who I want safe (except the time Matt was up) and it is really annoying. I hate how they all stick together because they all are too afraid to make a move.

They really should've gotten rid of Britney, not Brendon, since she is going to win the game if she makes final 2, up against a guy or not (because of the whole "girl never wins up against a guy" theory). She's dominated the game and is playing everyone.

I really dislike Ragan. He is really self-righteous and smug, and I don't like how he thinks he is so.. innocent and everything, and so I am hoping he doesn't get POV, because I can't stomach him getting even more money, especially since he makes plenty the way it is.

I don't really like any of the contestants left. I suppose I wouldn't mind if anyone BUT Ragan won. I don't think Enzo deserves to win, since he's floated the way through and relied no his allies to carry him through, and has been kissing ass the entire time as well. Hayden has done a good job portraying himself as the "nice guy" of the house, so I think he'll end up winning. Britney is a super b***h, but she is hilarious, so I get I am rooting for her, but I think her days are numbered.

I hope they bring Rachel back for All Stars 2.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 12:09 am
P.S. Allison Grodner, stop bringing Jesse back. Nobody wants to see his deformed shrunken head, or his goat vibrato.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 12:26 am
Andrew, you better learn to love Matt, or I might have to slap you.

I think that if Brendon had made F2, he would have had a good chance of winning. He fought harder than anyone to make it as far as he did.

I seriously wanted Ragan to get punched a couple weeks ago, but I can't even remember why anymore.

Enzo sucks, so I don't think he'll win.

I think they'll totally bring Rachel in for All Stars 2. She's drama-filled.

LMAO at Jesse. Britney's face when he popped out of that box was great. I can't stand him.

*Enzooooooooooo* wins POV.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 12:45 am
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 12:49 am
YES. Love that .gif.

And Matt was one of my favorites week 1 and 2, but idk, I started disliking him by the time he got his first HOH.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 1:04 am
Yeah, I actually hated him around that time. I was so mad he won HOH, mostly because I thought he'd target Brendon and Rachel. My feelings on each contestant change majorly throughout the show.

On BBAD tonight, everyone was sitting around talking about what they find attractive in the opposite sex, and everyone agreed that nice teeth were important. They're gonna feel so bad when they meet Matt's wife.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 1:56 am
They'll assume it's part of her fictional disease.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 2:10 am
LMAO, I can just see Enzo meeting her for the first time. "I didn't realize that teeth are bones! You poor woman. I hope they find a cure."
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Sunday, August 29th 2010 at 9:15 pm
Tonight's episode was soooooo boring. They spent half the episode recapping Thursday's show. We better see some jury house this week.

Enzo has officially lost it. He's building a spaceship out of foil and painting with nail polish. LMAO.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Thursday, September 2nd 2010 at 11:17 pm
Yay, Ragan is gone. Kinda surprised, because it was in Lane and Brit's favor to get rid of Hayden, since he is the biggest threat and next week, Enzo and Hatden will be coming after them. Ragan wouldn't have, probably;
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Thursday, September 2nd 2010 at 11:19 pm
Hayden is hoH - noms most likely Brit/Lane - based on their track record, Britney will probably get veto, making it Lane/Enzo on the block.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Friday, September 3rd 2010 at 12:35 am
I'm so glad we got some jury house footage! Maaaaaaaaatt! <3 It's so much more interesting than what's going on in the BB house, though I did enjoy the dancing montage from yesterday's episode. I felt bad for Kathy when Matt revealed the lie about his wife and can understand why it upset her.

I don't know why everyone in the house is so scared of taking Enzo to the F2. I mean, really? Yeah, he has friends in the house, but he's basically been a floater. Winning one POV competition isn't good enough to win the game, IMO.

Hayden will definitely put up Britney, but I'm not sure about Lane. They seem like BFFs. The players left in the game haven't necessarily been playing as strategically as they should have been, so we'll see what happens.

BBAD is boring as f*** right now.
1 | 2 | 3

'Mad Men' Final Season Premieres to Lowest Ratings Since 2008

After months of hype, last night saw the (presumably) highly..

EXCLUSIVE: ‘True Blood’s Riley Smith Talks Vampire Transformation & Season 7 Teasers

Look out, Bon Temps — there’s about to..

Syfy Renews 'Face Off' for Season 7

With just one more episode left to go in 'Face Off's sixth season, Syfy has opted to..