Message Posted On Friday, September 3rd 2010 at 11:05 pm
Hayden nominated Britney and Lane.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 7th 2010 at 2:40 pm
Hayden won POV. Looks like it's the end for Britney.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 7th 2010 at 7:22 pm
Britney was evicted, and they started the first part of the HOH competition (endurance).

I'm the only one who cares.
WiseCrack
(Global Moderator)

Level 44 (18%)
Mood: introverted
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, September 8th 2010 at 6:55 pm
lol I care Kelly.

I'm pretty pissed at BB right now though. I signed up for their free 3 day live feeds trial that I could "cancel anytime", so 3 days later I go to cancel. But apparently to cancel I had to call a number and talk to an actual representative on their office hours ("anytime" my ass) which closed at like 5 and it was 6. So now I'm stuck paying for a whole month.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, September 8th 2010 at 9:23 pm
Ugggh, that sucks! They deserve a good fist shaking.

I felt bad for Britney when they were telling her about the Brigade. I really would have liked her to make it to F2.

I still want Hayden to win, based on his personality and how he has played the game. He won three HOHs and kicked butt on tonight's veto, and he has remained civil throughout the show.

Enzo is completely worthless. He has made me laugh, but he's not nearly as funny as he thinks he is. His ego is huge, but I don't really hate him. I want him to take second place. I cannot wait to see his face when he loses America's Choice. Cannot wait.

Lane is also pretty worthless as a competitor. He got a nice edit on the show, but through the live feeds, it's clear that he's a huge asshole. Besides, he doesn't need the money; his family is rich. I wish Matt had put up Enzo with the DPOV, and then maybe Lane would have gone home instead of Kathy.

I hate how well everything worked out for the Brigade.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Thursday, September 9th 2010 at 9:49 pm
LOLing forever that Enzo only lasted nineteen minutes in the endurance competition. I couldn't have cared less about his family segment. We could have seen more jury house footage, dammit!

I really, really, really hope that Hayden wins the final competition. He can win against Lane or Enzo, in my opinion. He has out-played both of them, and I don't think he has any real enemies in the jury house.

Matt for America's Choice! (LOL.)
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Saturday, September 11th 2010 at 2:19 am
OMG, someone needs to tell Enzo, Hayden, and Lane how to properly play Jenga. It has been driving me crazy since they got the stupid game. YOU DON"T JUST TAKE OUT THE BLOCKS AND SET THEM ASIDE. You re-stack them on top as you pull!

You know there's truly nothing on TV when you watch BBAD.

And now Lane's throwing around the word "faggot." I cannot stand him. He's so vile.

LOL, Enzo: "No one's even watching Showtime now."
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Sunday, September 12th 2010 at 7:46 pm
Tonight's clip show was OK. The Zingbot makes me genuinely laugh out loud. I will keep him in mind when humans are finally allowed to wed robots (hopefully not in a thousand years as shown in Futurama).
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 14th 2010 at 2:22 pm
Burst so much -- EW interviews the Zingbot.

Words cannot even express how much I love him.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 14th 2010 at 8:59 pm
No, I don't feel silly discussing the show by myself. FINALE TOMORROW!
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, September 15th 2010 at 2:57 pm
Nick and Britney's home burned down late last night. Thank goodness Nick is OK and was able to save her dogs, too.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, September 15th 2010 at 5:11 pm
I say that whoever wins the final HOH should open a last minute Pandora's Box. This Pandora's Box brings Matt to the F2. Matt wins! And then a bear eats Lane.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Thursday, September 16th 2010 at 1:05 am
Congrats to Hayden! He deserved it over Lane. HOWEVER, it should have been a 6-1 vote, at least. The people arguing in favor of Lane (and Enzo) were clearly on crack.

That Q&A with Hayden and Lane was embarrassing! They were so awful, Lane in particular. He should have done more to try and discredit Hayden's wins and make it seem like it was his (Lane's) strategy to stay in the background. Like the hot dog one? Eh, that didn't really count. The ones he won later in the game he only won because the stronger competitors were out. Lane needed to say crap like that. Has he really never bullcrapted his way through a paper for class? I don't think he put any thought beforehand into what he was gonna say during the question round or his final speech, really.

Brendon and Rachel are dead to me for voting for Lane. I mean, really? Those two were so gung-ho about getting out the floaters and keeping the competitive people in the house. Now, suddenly it's about who had the best social game? LANE AND HAYDEN HAD THE SAME SOCIAL GAME. Idiots, both of them. A true match made in heaven.

Britney also voted for Lane, but they were pretty much BFFs in the house, so I'll let it slide. I'm glad she won the $25,000. I really hope her and Nick's house was insured and she gets to have fun with the money she earned in the game.

I was really surprised that Enzo voted for Hayden. I wonder if Lane had said he'd take Enzo to F2, if that would have changed Enzo's vote. WE"LL NEVER KNOW.

I hate to agree with Rachel, but I totally agreed with her when she said the Brigade was lucky that Brendon and Rachel were the focus. The houseguests were too busy targeting those two to notice the obvious formation of the alliance. Whatev. I also think they would have been f***ed if Matt hadn't won his HOHs.

It seems the general consensus is that this season was terrible, but I was entertained.

Final note: MATT, please stop putting hair gel in your hair. It looks ridiculous, and you are cute without it. Surely your wife has told you this.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Message Posted On Thursday, September 16th 2010 at 11:20 pm
Now that the season is over, it's only customary to rank the houseguests from favorite to least favorite. I WON"T LET THIS THREAD DIE.

1. Matt <3
  2. Ragan
  3. Britney
  4. Zingbot
  5. Andrew
  6. Annie
  7. Hayden
  8. Enzo
  9. Kristen
  10. Kathy
  11. Lane
  12. Brendon
  13. Rachel
  14. Monet

In fairness to Monet, the last half are pretty much tied for last place. I"M SURE SHE"LL LOSE SLEEP OVER IT.
1 | 2 | 3

Jim Broadbent, Charlotte Rampling Join Cast of London Spy

BBC TWO's new drama 'London Spy' has added Charlotte Rampling, Edward..

BBC Show Long-Term Commitment To Natural History Including Multiple Sir David Attenborough Shows

The BBC have announced their most ambitious..

BBC One Documentary Tells The Untold Story Of Baby P

‘Baby P: The Untold Story’ will feature exclusive interviews with many of..