Login or register  
TV
Blade: The Series => Forum Index => 01x12: Conclave (Season Finale) - Discussion
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, September 14th 2006 at 8:59 am
i dug it. it left a lot open for what i hope will be a second season. i have no idea how the ratings went this season.

blade and shen left homeless, but on the winning end,... kinda. chase was in fact working for the pure bloods after all. i can't wait to see where this leaves her. with a new house maybe? or back with marcus now that he has outed krista as a traitor? though he'd be a fool to trust her again.

the house of chthon is in a state of flux and does this mean there are no more chthon purebloods. there were only 6? or only 6 in a position of power?

man i hope this gets renewed.
Floorgasm

Level 25 (42%)
Since: 15/Nov/05
Message Posted On Friday, September 22nd 2006 at 6:11 am
I'm thinking Chase will join her ex-husband. And Blade will get to fight other Houses. Not sure if Marcus really knows about Krista or whether he's bluffing. If he knew from the start of the episode, why did he take her with him and perhaps allow Blade to get inside if need be or save her from Shen? He could've let Krista die and jumped out the window himself.
Floorgasm

Level 25 (42%)
Since: 15/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, October 5th 2006 at 12:06 pm
I guess we'll never know now that it's been cancelled.
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, October 5th 2006 at 3:39 pm
yeah i read that. that's crappy. i dug it. i guess it was just you and me though. anywho, it sucks i can see this play out more.

Big Brother UK: Steven Goode Evicted

Steven Goode has become the 9th housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother UK house. He..

'True Blood' Press Release from HBO

TRUE BLOOD AUG. EPISODES   Episode #77: “May Be the Last Time” Debut: SUNDAY, AUG...

Rochelle Wiseman Shocked By Parrot on 'This Morning'

During today's pet clinic on *This Morning*, hosts Marvin and Rochelle..