Login or register  
TV
Boston Legal => Forum Index => Final season thoughts
marvelfan89

Level 6 (23%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Sunday, December 7th 2008 at 4:20 am
Well it's been a funny season. I don't know I thought it wouldn't be good but it has been. So far we've seen:

*Alan being used by his ex-girlfriend to defend a murder
*Alan stare at Denny get an erection. Yep.
*Alan and Denny dress up like cowboys (really funny)
*Alan and Denny argue over Republican and Democratic policies. I laughed my head off at the argument between them especially when Alan kept yelling "Maverick!!! Maverick!!!" making fun of McCain. Eventually this th ended in them having a paintball fight.

It's too bad it's on Mondays, I've been watching My Worst Enemy so I get caught up on Boston Legal later. Anyways, it's been more than fine for a last season.
guytwo

Level 14 (83%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, December 7th 2008 at 9:14 am
A fantastic show and I'll miss it. The social - legal issues and comedy mix are great stuff.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, December 9th 2008 at 7:04 am
Great finale and a very satisfying ending. I'm sad to see it go.
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Since: 12/Jan/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, December 9th 2008 at 7:33 am
The ending was awesome. What other show celebrates man-love like this?
I absolutely LOVED the Chinese guys on the balcony, smoking and drinking at the end and calling Denny and Alan crazy. Good stuff.

Honestly, I didn't even realize how small the cast of this show had become. Really, only Alan, Denny, Carl, Shirley, Jerry and Katie were even main cast this season, and that's a SMALL cast for this show... but I didn't even notice. It still felt like a huge cast with lots of cases and plenty of commotion. This show is too good and died too soon.

I liked the hint at the end that Alan and Denny's marriage might be the root of another show on another network. I doubt it would happen, but it's a fun idea.
itsjustmekat

Level 1 (2%)
Since: 15/Jun/09
Message Posted On Monday, June 15th 2009 at 1:50 pm
very satisfying ending. I'm sad to see it go.
:

Leslie Bibb Joins 'The Odd Couple'

Leslie Bibb will have a recurring role in the upcoming remake of 'The Odd Couple'...

Don Pardo, Famed Television Announcer, Dies at 96

Don Pardo, who was known for being an announcer on 'Saturday Night Live' and a..

'The Awesomes' Renewed for Third Season

Four episodes into its second season, Hulu has renewed its original comedy animated..