Boston Legal => Forum Index => Renewed!
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 12th 2008 at 6:42 am
From the Futon Critic:
Quote:
The Alphabet has renewed the David E. Kelley-produced drama for a fifth season of at least 13 episodes. Industry scuttlebutt however suggests that said renewal is the price the network will pay for the prolific writer/producer to depart his pilot "Life on Mars." "October Road" co-creators Andre Nemec, Josh Appelbaum and Scott Rosenberg have been in talks to serve as the newcomer's showrunners however Kelley himself had to sign off on any such hiring. It's believed then that Kelley used such leverage as part of his negotiations to bring "Legal" back for a fifth go around. Nevertheless, both series are expected to be part of ABC's fall schedule, to be announced on Tuesday.

Yay!
spirit
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 19 (64%)
Mood: awake
Since: 09/May/07
Message Posted On Monday, May 12th 2008 at 7:43 am
I am so happy. I love that show and it would of been so sad, if it hadn't come back in fall. I hope we will see more than 13 episodes.
guytwo

Level 14 (88%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 12th 2008 at 7:53 am
I hope we see more of Denny & Allan and less of the others but am glad it's coming back.
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Since: 12/Jan/06
Message Posted On Monday, May 12th 2008 at 4:59 pm
That's good to know. I kind of wondered if this was the last season, especially after they let go of Rene Auberjonois, Julie Bowen and Mark Valley.

But I'm with you, guy. Bring on more Alan & Denny!
spirit
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 19 (64%)
Mood: awake
Since: 09/May/07
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 13th 2008 at 9:07 am
Just heard that season five will be BL's last ... and the season will only have 12 episodes - with a two-hour-SERIES-finale.

How can ABC do that? I want Denny and Alan for so many more years ... but that news ... it's just so sad.
marvelfan89

Level 6 (25%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Thursday, May 15th 2008 at 12:13 pm
It's easy because the ratings were going down or so I heard. Five season is a long time for a show nowadays. I didn't like the cast changes over the years, at least they might be able to write a proper farewell.

NBC Developing Horror Anthology Series

Could it be? Could the horror anthology genre be finally ready to return to network..

Edinburgh Comedy Show Taskmaster heading to Dave

UKTV have today announced that the 2010 and 2011 Fringe Festival show 'Taskmaster'..

BBC Commissions A Second Series of 'In the Club'

Kay Mellor’s BBC One drama, ‘In the Club’ has been commissioned for a..