Login or register  
TV
Brandy & Mr. Whiskers => Forum Index => Episode Discussion: Big Girls Don't Body Slam / I Am Rainfo
Dominus

Level 21 (11%)
Mood: Dedicated
Since: 29/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 20th 2006 at 2:26 am
I really don't like to be this harsh, though I've seen the episodes online and I must confess that they weren't that good. Big Girls Don't Body Slam was basically a 'girl power' plot and I didn't really like the way the characters were portrayed, so I really didn't find much, if any, enjoyment from watching this episode. I Am Rainfo was the better of the two and it had some interesting scenes; I liked the way it ended with Brandy and Mr. Whiskers somewhat bonding, though the entire plot seemed quite rushed and I didn't get much enjoyment from watching it.

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers is still one of my favorite animated programs, though I do not believe people should watch this episode to determine their thoughts on the series. There are plenty of better episodes, though I suppose every program has a few disappointments even to the most dedicated fans.
Dominus

Level 21 (11%)
Mood: Dedicated
Since: 29/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 20th 2006 at 2:09 pm
Is it just me, or does this topic now have over 2,000 views? It had 2 before I went to sleep last night; I suppose it doesn't really matter though.

Big Brother UK: Public in Control of Letters from Home UPDATED: Find Out Who Is receiving their Letters

The public have been given the power and..

CTV Announce Fall Premiere Dates

CTV confirmed today its fall premiere dates for CTV and CTV Two. CTV is set to premiere three of..

‘Grey's Anatomy’ Star is Pregnant

It looks like April Kepner isn’t the only one who’s having a baby. Sarah Drew, who..