Login or register  
TV
Brandy & Mr. Whiskers => Forum Index => Episode Discussion: Big Girls Don't Body Slam / I Am Rainfo
Dominus

Level 21 (11%)
Mood: Dedicated
Since: 29/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 20th 2006 at 2:26 am
I really don't like to be this harsh, though I've seen the episodes online and I must confess that they weren't that good. Big Girls Don't Body Slam was basically a 'girl power' plot and I didn't really like the way the characters were portrayed, so I really didn't find much, if any, enjoyment from watching this episode. I Am Rainfo was the better of the two and it had some interesting scenes; I liked the way it ended with Brandy and Mr. Whiskers somewhat bonding, though the entire plot seemed quite rushed and I didn't get much enjoyment from watching it.

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers is still one of my favorite animated programs, though I do not believe people should watch this episode to determine their thoughts on the series. There are plenty of better episodes, though I suppose every program has a few disappointments even to the most dedicated fans.
Dominus

Level 21 (11%)
Mood: Dedicated
Since: 29/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 20th 2006 at 2:09 pm
Is it just me, or does this topic now have over 2,000 views? It had 2 before I went to sleep last night; I suppose it doesn't really matter though.

Lily James On Rose Getting Romantic On Downton

Whilst attending the official press launch for the new series, I was able to catch up..

BBC Commissions A Second Series of 'In the Club'

Kay Mellor’s BBC One drama, ‘In the Club’ has been commissioned for a..

Downton Abbey - Michelle Dockery Interview

Whilst attending the official press launch for the new series, I was able to catch up..