Login or register  
TV
Breaking Bad => Forum Index => Best TV show ever
guytwo

Level 14 (87%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, September 15th 2012 at 9:27 am
This link explains it all about why I love this show so much. I promise you, books will be written about this TV series.
http://whatculture.com/tv/breaking-bad-10-reason-why-its-the-best-show-in-t-v-history.php

guytwo

Level 14 (87%)
Message Posted On Sunday, September 16th 2012 at 2:44 pm
AMC original programming as in high school.

BrBa is the beautiful and popular cheerleader with a great personality.

Mad Men is the cutie-pie that everyone likes but nobody is sure why.

Hell on Wheels is the wild-child, private piercings, tattoos, and popular with the boys.

The Walking Dead is the plain-Jane-airhead that everyone hangs around with just because she's a little goofy and will do or say anything.
guytwo

Level 14 (87%)
Message Posted On Sunday, September 23rd 2012 at 8:52 pm
As much as I like Homeland it's not close to BrBa as best drama.
guytwo

Level 14 (87%)
Message Posted On Saturday, September 29th 2012 at 10:42 am
Check out this video>
http://vimeo.com/50436612
guytwo

Level 14 (87%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, October 2nd 2012 at 7:41 am
Interesting article, and amusing.

Well, I'll try again.

Oh well, you'll have to copy and paste.
http://www.salon.com/2012/09/27/how_mitt_romney_is_like_walter_white/
guytwo

Level 14 (87%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, October 2nd 2012 at 12:45 pm
Book report.
I was just going to read the introduction to "Breaking Bad and Philosophy:…" but ended up keeping on until I've now read 23 pages. It's an interesting and entertaining look at the main characters of BrBa and their moral and legal responsibility in their actions. Actually more fun than it sounds. Not a "deep" study, just a like casual conservation, so it's easy to read and understand and I believe any BrBa fan that likes to read will enjoy this book. @ Mercury Fulminate B!tch, get the book, I think you'll enjoy it, besides it's only $20 not a high financial risk.

For example: who is MOSTresponsible for chemist Gayle's murder? Jessie who pulled the trigger or WW who had Jessie do it - about a page and half.

The authors call the two men WW killed with his car in "Half Measure" the Aztec Speed Bumps 1 and 2.

What a great way to study philosophy, I'm surprised I'd never heard of this series until I stumbled onto the BrBa book. This book is the 67th in a series of 69 books about popular culture and philosophy. At least eight more are planned. The first is (2000) Volume 1 "Seinfeld and Philosophy…" and Volume 69 is "Curb Your Enthusiasm …"and for FYI a few in between. Vol. 2 Simpsons; Vol. 17 Bob Dylan; Vol. 19 Monty Python; Vol. 48 The Red Socks; Vol. 50. Facebook; Vol. 58 Dexter; Vol. 59 Halo; Vol. 68 The Walking Dead.

Colin Salmon Announced As Narrator for New BBC Two Natural History Series, 'Wonders of the Monsoon'

Colin Salmon (‘Prime Suspect’..

'People's Choice Awards 2015' Press Release from CBS

'People's Choice Awards 2015' to Air Live on Wednesday, Jan. 7,..

Michael Stahl-David to Guest Star on 'New Girl'

Michael Stahl-David will appear as a guest star on 'New Girl' as a love..