's a cool demonstration of the process from script to pencils to ink to color of six pages of this issue. I'm most interested in the script Joss wrote. Especially interesting to me is his comment to Georges Jeanty about making the strip poker scene sexy but not exploitative.
So, my reactions, in bullet form:
- I loved the Angel/Buffy/Spike naked, chains, nurse uniform threesome.
- The Joss Whedon picture on the "all your dreams" page had to be pointed out to me.
- Willow had her hair turn dark, but when asked if she's evil, she confidently says that it'll fade. Hmm. So I guess she's doing better?
- How did Willow know that someone in the room was in love with Buffy?
- Options for who kissed Buffy: Willow, Xander, random Slayer, someone invisible?
- In the strip poker scene, the girl in the background is reading Fray! (I had to have that pointed out to me, too.)
- "I always tell that wrong." Hee. Oh, Willow.
- Mention of the Initiative. Kind of needed if they're going to bring a government thing into the story, which they clearly are.
- The last page? Awesome, awesome, awesome.