TV
Burn Notice => Forum Index => 1x07 | Broken Rules
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Friday, August 10th 2007 at 8:38 am
Summary Wrote:
Michael poses as a thief to infiltrate a criminal gang that has been terrorizing a local merchant. Elsewhere, Michael blackmails an agent into handing over information about the burn notice.

I liked this episode a lot more than the last, mainly because the humor was back, but for some reason it all seemed a bit too easy. But maybe that's just me. And I don't know if I like Michael and Fiona together. I kind of like them dancing around the relationship issue, but, again, maybe that's just me.

For those who haven't heard, the series was picked up for a second season this week.
nishikaze

Level 24 (24%)
Mood: None
Since: 29/Jan/06
Message Posted On Friday, August 10th 2007 at 9:58 pm
Only Fiona would get hot by kicking Michael's ass.

And of course they picked it up for a second season... it's not the Dresden Files.
Allison
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 34 (19%)
Since: 19/Feb/06
Message Posted On Sunday, August 12th 2007 at 7:24 am
I love Fiona. She buys semi-automatics because they're on sale and she wears an apron to make homemade firebombs. And when her ex-boyfriend won't talk about their relationship issues, she kicks his ass, as promised. I'm willing to see what happens in the coming episodes as far as Michael and Fiona being together goes.

Like Fiona, I also wonder what Sam is doing to these women that they give him Cadillacs.

The smackdown of the fed guy was well done, and I'm glad Michael finally has the burn notice.

And I'm also glad that the show was renewed.
Siesser

Level 4 (35%)
Since: 27/Jan/06
Message Posted On Monday, August 27th 2007 at 7:27 pm
On Sunday, August 12th 2007 7:24 am, Allison wrote:
And I'm also glad that the show was renewed.

Ditto

Siesser

Level 4 (35%)
Since: 27/Jan/06
Message Posted On Monday, August 27th 2007 at 7:28 pm
On Friday, August 10th 2007 9:58 pm, nishikaze wrote:

And of course they picked it up for a second season... it's not the Dresden Files.

Hey there It's not Sci-Fi
spuffyandtate4ever

Level 8 (78%)
Mood: ninja
Since: 23/Jun/06
Message Posted On Friday, December 10th 2010 at 7:46 am
On Sunday, August 12th 2007 7:24 am, Allison wrote:
Like Fiona, I also wonder what Sam is doing to these women that they give him Cadillacs.

I thought the same thing. Haha. Michael was actually the one who asks Sam that.

Peaky Blinders Series 2 Premiere Date Set

The second series of 'Peaky Blinders' will premiere on BBC Two at 9pm on Thursday, 2nd of..

American Horror Story Release A New Killer Clown Image

Could the image above be a image of the much-hyped killer clown? The character..

WATCH: X Factor Preview Clips

A number of clips have been released ahead of tomorrow nights 'X Factor'. Here Chloe Jasmine..