Login or register  
TV
CSI: Miami => Forum Index => 5x07: High Octane
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Since: 12/Jan/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 7th 2006 at 6:59 am
Holy crap, that was the most brutal decapitation I've ever seen on TV.

And what's up with Callie, she's doing bigger hair and more makeup lately.... looking quite sluttish. (Good, but sluttish)
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 7th 2006 at 8:09 am
that decapitation was great. disgusting and stomach turning, but great.

well callie does have to contend with natalia as the hot broad on the show. eva la rue (which sounds like a performer in a burlesque show, by the way) is fine. hopefully, callie will start slutting up the wardrobe too.

surprising to see the arc about natalia's ex has toned down. i thought that would come to a head quickly.
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 7th 2006 at 8:30 am
On Tuesday, November 7th 2006 8:09 am, Cokebeard wrote:
that decapitation was great. disgusting and stomach turning, but great.

LOL... true.

Do you think jet fuel lines REALLY are laid underneath suburban areas like that? I know these shows are largely based on fact, but that seems a bit dangerous to me.
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, November 8th 2006 at 6:28 am
i don't know if they do or not. it reminded me of Die Hard 2. while it wasn't fuel running under a subdivision, it was, however, all the power and control lines.

it wouldn't surprise me. maybe not directly under a private property as any construction would pose a problem, but maybe along side roads. a pipeline is vastly cheaper than hauling by trucks. my question is where was it coming from? either they didn't say or i missed it. is there a refinery nearby? is there a centralized location that diverts the jet fuel to the surrounding airfields. i could have been piped from one airfield to another. that seems the most likely.
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, November 8th 2006 at 7:07 am
I believe they did mention a refinery or something, because I think they said how long the pipe was. Scary.

'Loose Women' Launch Domestic Violence Campaign #YouAreNotAlone - Jamelia Tells Her Story

‘Loose Women’ launched its domestic..

BBC News Lodge Formal Complaint After Russian Attack

The BBC have logged a formal protest with Russian authorities after a news team in..

'Madam Secretary' Giveaway Press Release from CBS

CBS Aligns with Georgetown Cupcake to Promote the Network's New Drama..