Login or register  
TV
Charmed => Forum Index => Kill Billie, Vol. 2
PureMaria

Level 26 (73%)
Mood: amused
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, May 14th 2006 at 9:16 pm
One of the best episodes of this season! I may had of missed most of it, but from what I seen it was great. I hated the ending, though. Not that it was bad, but 'cause it was sad. Well, Phoebe and Paige died, and Leo returned. It was nice to see Piper finally kick Billie's ass. Overall, this was a great episode.

Batman_Beyonder2

Level 30 (32%)
Mood: accomplished
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, May 14th 2006 at 10:26 pm
THEIR ALL DEAD...... DAMN BILLIE AND CHRISTY TO HELL!!!! TO HELLLLL!!!!!

No worries, time travel will fix all of that. ^o^ By the way, it was good to see Leo on the show, after all this time... But I seriously hope the Charmed Ones literally kill Billie and Christy... I want death apond them...
One last thought, is it me or did Piper seem kinda shallow... I mean come on, she didn't even mention Paige.... Yesh.
Blae

Level 49 (32%)
Since: 26/Oct/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 15th 2006 at 3:09 am
Not an all-that-bad episode.. though it was about time for some action after weeks of blah

I don't think that anyone is really dead.. can't imagine them going out with anything different than a happy ending
Batman_Beyonder2

Level 30 (32%)
Message Posted On Monday, May 15th 2006 at 6:44 am
Of course... It wouldn't be Charmed, if two of the sisters actually died. ^o)
maggiesimpson

Level 4 (88%)
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 15th 2006 at 10:07 am
I loved this episode and the best part was Piper punching Billie....that was classic! I can't wait to see how it all ends now.(L)
Batman_Beyonder2

Level 30 (32%)
Message Posted On Monday, May 15th 2006 at 5:41 pm
On Monday, May 15th 2006 10:07 am, maggiesimpson wrote:
I loved this episode and the best part was Piper punching Billie....that was classic! I can't wait to see how it all ends now.(L)

She also commenced to choke poor Billie. ^o^
PureMaria

Level 26 (73%)
Mood: amused
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 15th 2006 at 5:42 pm
On Sunday, May 14th 2006 10:26 pm, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
THEIR ALL DEAD...... DAMN BILLIE AND CHRISTY TO HELL!!!! TO HELLLLL!!!!!

No worries, time travel will fix all of that. ^o^ By the way, it was good to see Leo on the show, after all this time... But I seriously hope the Charmed Ones literally kill Billie and Christy... I want death apond them...
One last thought, is it me or did Piper seem kinda shallow... I mean come on, she didn't even mention Paige.... Yesh.

I THOUGHT THE SAME EXACT THING.. ^o^

I can understand Piper crying - she just found the sister she grew up with dead, but what about your other sister? Paige may of still been alive, but Piper left the manor without even looking for her. ^o)

On Monday, May 15th 2006 3:09 am, Blae wrote:
Not an all-that-bad episode.. though it was about time for some action after weeks of blah

I don't think that anyone is really dead.. can't imagine them going out with anything different than a happy ending

Spoiler for next weeks episode:

Well, you're right. Piper, Phoebe and Paige take turns writing all their battles and stuff in the Book of Shadows. Phoebe talks about her daughter(I think her name is Prue) and two unforeseen daughters; Paige talks about her son, Henry Jr., and 2 twin girls; Piper talks about Wyatt, Chris and a daughter Melinda. Phoebe and Coop also get married. I'm going to so love this episode!
dorkusmcforkus

Level 25 (99%)
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, May 24th 2006 at 9:06 pm
The end of the series finale was loaded with cheese. Cheese 2 teh xtreeme. (erm sorry)
But it was still a good ending to the loooong 8 years.
funkyfresh5

Level 1 (53%)
Since: 07/Mar/06
Message Posted On Sunday, May 28th 2006 at 2:41 pm
Kill Billie was great. The special effects really made the end of this episode so so brilliant. I haven't seen the finale but this is my favourite episode of the season so far

Harry Reid cast to play Ben Mitchell in EastEnders

Harry Reid has been cast to play bad boy Ben Mitchell in EastEnders and will..

Elaine Stritch dies aged 89

Former Broadway star Elaine Stritch has died at home in Michigan aged 89. She had won both Emmy and..

James Garner dies aged 86

James Garner, the star of the popular television shows The Rockford Files and Maverick, has died aged..