|In what year did the show premiere
|On what network does the show air
|Annie broke Abed's signed special edition DVD of what movie in season 3
||msd85||• Batman Begins|
• The Dark Knight
• Superman II
|How many episodes were in the second season
|How many episodes were in the first season
|How many timelines were created in the episode Remedial Chaos Theory
|Who does no one want as their lab partner in the episode Competitive Ecology
||msd85||• Star Burns|
• Fat Neil
|What is the cause of the "zombie" outbreak during the episode Epidemiology
||msd85||• Tainted Food|
• Poison Gas
• An STD
|Who really stole Annie's pen in the episode Cooperative Calligraphy
• A Ghost
• Senor Chang
• Annie's Boobs
|What former sitcom dad joined the cast as Vice Dean in season 3
||msd85||• Tim Allen|
• Ed O'Neill
• John Goodman
• John Lithgow
|Who gets a job as a security guard in season 3
• Senor Chang
|What does Abed say a DVD set of the first season of Lost represents
||msd85||• Lack Of Payoff|
• Mystery And Wonder
• An Alternate Timeline
|What is Abed's favorite show
||msd85||• The Big Bang Theory|
• The Office
• Two And A Half Men
• Cougar Town
|What is the slogan on the Greendale school flag
||msd85||• The Home Of Human Beings|
• E Pluribus Jackass
• E Pluribus Anus
• The Best Community College In Town
|Who is revealed by Britta's psych test to be the most sane of the group at the end of "Horror Fiction in Seven Spooky Steps"
|Where does Britta's hearing for cheating take place
• Athletic Field
• Indoor Swimming Pool
|Where does the debate competition take place
• Athletic Field
• Indoor Swimming Pool
|What is the Greendale athletic field used for other than school sports
||bl2y4n||• A series of high profile rock and pop concerts.|
• Parking for the local megachurch.
• Debate competitions.
• Bi-weekly dog shows.
|Why does Jeff drop his billiards class
||bl2y4n||• He thinks he looks dumb in P.E. shorts.|
• He dislikes the teacher.
• He already knows how to play.
• He wants to take Beginner Pottery instead.
|Why do Jeff and Britta try to stop Annie from dating Vaughn
||bl2y4n||• They think that by dating him, she'll attract the attention of even creepier guys.|
• They see themselves as the parents of the group and are trying to protect her.
|What is the topic of the debate competition between Greendale and City College
||bl2y4n||• Co-habitation before Marriage|
• Freedom of Speech and the Press versus National Security
• A Corporation's responsibility to Society or to itself
• Inherent goodness or evilness of Human Beings
|How does Annie seal the win for the debate team
||bl2y4n||• Mention Jesus|
• Kiss Jeff
• Flirt with a judge
• Let her hair down.
|Who is very likely in a cult
|What religion is Annie
|What is Britta's religious philosophy
|What is Jeff's religious philosophy
|To whom does Jeff compare religion
||bl2y4n||• Larry King|
• Jim Jones
• Paul Rudd
• Joe Biden
|What subject does Professor Whitman teach
|What is the name of Vaughn's Band
||bl2y4n||• Some Worries|
• Not Small Nipples
• The Exact Opposite of an Antioxidant
|Which of these songs did Vaughn write
||bl2y4n||• Getting Rid of Britta|
• Pierce, You're a B
• Annie's Song
• All of the above
|Which of these character-costume pairings in the halloween episode is NOT correct
||bl2y4n||• Abed - Batman|
• Shirley - Steve Urkel
• Jeff - No costume / Cowboy
• Professor Slater - Robin Hood
|Which of these character-costume pairings at Annie's Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) party is NOT correct
||bl2y4n||• Britta - Squirrel|
• Annie - Skeleton
• Señor Chang - Matador
• Pierce - Conan the Barbarian
|Why does Professor Slater initially refuse to date Jeff
||bl2y4n||• She isn't attracted to him.|
• He's a student.
• He drives a Lexus
• He's older than her.
|Professor Slater teaches what class at Greendale
||bl2y4n||• European History.|
|What is Britta not good at doing
||bl2y4n||• Going to the bathroom with other women.|
• Understanding feminism.
• Staying awake in class.
• Hitting a piñata.
|Why did Annie not tell Troy that she liked him in highschool
||bl2y4n||• Her parents are bigots.|
• She was afraid of rejection.
• Troy always had a girlfriend.
• Whenever she tried to, Troy always had to leave.
|Why did Dean Pelton change the Greendale mascot from the Grizzlies to the Human Being
||bl2y4n||• Grizzly Man was more of a human being than a grizzly.|
• Dean Pelton was mauled by a grizzly as he picnicked in the Alaskan wilderness
• Many of the students have been called animals their whole lives.
• Dean Pelton absolutely abhors aliteration.
|Why does Vaughn break up with Britta
||bl2y4n||• He catches Jeff and Britta kissing.|
• Jeff tells him about his feelings for her.
• He wants to date Annie instead.
• Jeff and Shirley show the group the poem he wrote her.
|Who is the first subject to break in the social psychology study
• Señor Chang
|Who does Annie recruit for the social psychology study
||bl2y4n||• Abed and Shirley|
• Abed and Troy
• Troy and Shirley
• Shirley and Britta
|On what does Pierce accidentally base the Greendale school song
||bl2y4n||• "Piano Man" by Billy Joel|
• "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John
• "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
• "The Way It Is" by Bruce Hornsby
|Abed tries to mess with Troy by doing what
||bl2y4n||• Claiming that he's related to President Obama.|
• Dressing up as Batman.
• Pretending to be an alien.
• Complaining that no one remembered his birthday.
|How does Jeff convince the tribunal to not penalize Britta for cheating
||bl2y4n||• He claims that she's insane.|
• He suggests that she only said she cheated to keep the rest of the class from failing.
• He references September 11th.
|How does Jeff ultimately seize the day and ace Professor Whitman's class
||bl2y4n||• He runs around campus with a kite.|
• He dresses up in crazy clothes.
• He helps Abed with his movie for film class.
• He and Britta kiss
|What does Abed's family own
||bl2y4n||• A Vegetarian Meatshop|
• A Falafel Restaurant
• An East Asian Importing Business
• A Production Company
|Who wins the Spring Fair paintball competition
• Señor Chang
• None of the above
|What is the prize for the winner of the Spring Fair paintball competition
||bl2y4n||• Priority Registration|
• One Class Credit
• Decreased Tuition
• A Date with the Dean.
|During the Transfer Dance, Dean Pelton dances with whom
||bl2y4n||• Britta, dressed in her squirrel costume|
• A dalmatian
• The Human Being
|What is Greendale's current mascot
||bl2y4n||• The Grizzly Bear|
• The Goldfish
• The Guinea Pig
• The Human Being
|Jeff ends up working on his Spanish project with whom
|What product is Pierce's business known for
||bl2y4n||• Musical Instruments|
• A safer packing peanut
• Seaweed-based alternative fuels
• Moist Towelettes
|Why is Alex Osbourne known as Starburns
||bl2y4n||• His sideburns are in the shape of stars.|
• He has a sunburn on his face in the shape of a star.
• He has tattoos of several burning stars.
• He is known for his clever "roasting" of celebrities.
|What is Señor Chang's nickname
||bl2y4n||• El Leoncito|
• El Tigre
• El Burrito
• El Lobo
|Why did Annie drop out of highschool
||bl2y4n||• She became depressed after losing a close family member.|
• She wanted to follow Radiohead around the country.
• She joined the Peace Corps after feeling useless in the educational system.
• She developed an addiction to a prescription drug.
|Why is Troy at Greendale
||bl2y4n||• Greendale offered him a full scholarship after scouting him for his quarterback skills.|
• He dropped out of highschool after learning he'd have to repeat his senior year.
• He lost his football scholarship after dislocating both shoulders while doing a keg flip.
• He followed Annie after graduation.
|Why is Annie pursuing her degree at Greendale
||bl2y4n||• She dropped out of highschool.|
• She followed Troy after graduation
• Greendale offered her a scholarship to join the debate team.
• Her boyfriend also attends Greendale.
|Troy and Annie attended which high school
|What problem does Shirley have with Pierce
||bl2y4n||• His company's moist towelettes are not very moist.|
• He sexually harasses her.
• He's too rich, which goes against her religious beliefs.
• He tries too hard to fit in with a different generation.
|The study group is likened to what coming of age movie both in and outside of the show
||bl2y4n||• National Lampoon's Barely Legal|
• An Education
• The Breakfast Club
|How does Greendale differ from a traditional community college
||bl2y4n||• Four year degrees are available.|
• Sports, Clubs, and other activities are available, and participation is encouraged.
• Some students live in dorms.
• All of the above.
|Jeff creates the Spanish study group originally for what purpose
||bl2y4n||• To meet new people and invite them to his party.|
• To do well in Spanish 101.
• To get into Britta's pants.
• To sabotage other students by providing them with wrong information.
|In the pilot, Jeff wants Dr. Ian Duncan to do what
||bl2y4n||• Give him answers to tests.|
• Sign him up for Psychology 101.
• Get him priority registration.
• Make sure he gets chicken fingers at lunch.
|Jeff's law degree was
||bl2y4n||• handwritten on sheepskin|
• never conferred
• bound in leather
• an email attachment
|From where did Jeff receive his law degree
||bl2y4n||• Columbia University in New York City|
• Columbia Bible College in Abbotsford, British Columbia
• The Republic of Colombia
• Columbia International University in Columbia, South Carolina
|How did Jeff help Dr. Ian Duncan before coming to Greendale
||bl2y4n||• Represented him in a DUI case.|
• Helped him fix a flat tire.
• Recommended actions in his recent divorce.
• Obtained a list of answers to his final exam as a doctoral candidate.
|Abed's dad is
||bl2y4n||• Palestinian .|
• a ctizen of the U.S.A.
• angry, but not at everyone. Just at his ex-wife.
• all of the above.
|Where does the series take place
||bl2y4n||• Oakdale Community Center|
• Greendale Community College
• Farmdale Community Workshop
• Riverdale Community Church