Login or register  
TV
Continuum => Forum Index => 01x09 | Family Time (Jul 29, 2012)
Anthos

Level 1 (9%)
Since: 30/Jan/11
Message Posted On Sunday, October 21st 2012 at 10:48 am
Episode discussion for: 01x09 | Family Time (Jul 29, 2012)

Worst episode by far. Silly plot.
dialysholmes

Level 1 (1%)
Since: 21/Jan/13
Message Posted On Saturday, February 16th 2013 at 2:25 am
Continuum seems to be a very dull show. The main character seems to be at her limits end since she has no more "flashy toys" to show off. The villains are losing their interest too since all they do is, run, kill, or hide. Libera8 seemed interesting at first, and I watched Continuum hoping Libera8 would sell interesting futuristic points of view(s) but it didn't. In a pathetic attempt to demonize the word "liberal" by creating Libera8 has turned this show into a boring everyday cop show with snitches, killers, and thieves. At least with Doctor Who, fans get trips into outer space and adventures into alternate realities. It's too bad Continuum won't have a really big season 2; I had looked forward to seeing the humors idea of a "corporate bailout" concept. The "corporate bailout" concept seemed almost ridiculous to except since it’s widely believe that corporations aren't people. To except the idea of the "corporate bailout" is to believe that corporates aren't about making money, and they want to be the leaders over all of humanity.
ankjevik

Level 4 (59%)
Since: 12/Jul/10
Message Posted On Tuesday, February 19th 2013 at 2:05 pm
i love this show, does annyone know when season 2 starts in canada? the last season started in may last year...

Glee Star Naya Rivera's Surprise Wedding to Ryan Dorsey!

Naya Rivera might have been engaged to rapper Big Sean just three months..

Comedy Network Announces Seth Rogen Special and Just For Laughs 2015 Line-Up

It’s another year and another round of rollicking good times..

'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Heading to Freeview in the UK

After Channel 5 previously dropped new episodes of 'The Walking Dead',..