Login or register  
TV
Copper => Forum Index => Copper - Favorite moments so far?
wileybunt

Level 1 (10%)
Posts: 59
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 at 9:28 am
Also, i liked the part where the cops get introduced trying to nab burglars.
progue34

Level 1 (2%)
Posts: 12
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 at 10:19 am
On Friday, August 24th 2012 11:18 pm, lordkinbote wrote:
Yeah, I liked that a lot also.

I also like the relationship between him and his two friends and colleagues. It really gave a feel that these guys were close, like they grew up together. Then again, I like how all the major characters relate to one another. There's a feel of genuine chemistry between them all.


I guess Kevin and Francis are closer than the others.
mariyaan

Level 1 (2%)
Posts: 15
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 at 11:51 am
The very first scene where Annie offers to pleasure Kevin for egg.
injine67

Level 1 (3%)
Posts: 18
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 at 11:54 am
This show slightly reminds me of Sherlock Holmes, even though it is not yet close to that show.
kreekfreak

Level 1 (3%)
Posts: 20
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 at 12:46 pm
On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 8:30 am, wileybunt wrote:
I liked the part where kevin carries the dead kate and sees Annie.


My favorite as well.
kevinfan

Level 1 (5%)
Posts: 31
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 at 1:00 pm
On Friday, August 24th 2012 10:58 pm, KiMare wrote:
My one of the favorite moments was when in Episode 1, Corcoran is carrying the dead girl thinking it was Annie and then he suddenly spots the real Annie in the stairs with a guy.

That ,i think, was the turning point in his investigation. Corcoran did a great job in solving the crime and standing up to his superiors to present the proof.


Corcoran didn't solve this crime alone. That doctor guy helped him.
waadavada

Level 1 (2%)
Posts: 10
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 at 1:12 pm
I like how he goes to that place to tell people about the locket every day
slimfit

Level 1 (4%)
Posts: 21
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 29th 2012 at 1:25 pm
On Friday, August 24th 2012 11:18 pm, lordkinbote wrote:


I also like the relationship between him and his two friends and colleagues. It really gave a feel that these guys were close, like they grew up together. Then again, I like how all the major characters relate to one another. There's a feel of genuine chemistry between them all.


I don't think the friendship between the guys was explored well in these two episodes.
alkatrake

Level 1 (3%)
Posts: 17
Since: 30/Aug/12
Message Posted On Thursday, August 30th 2012 at 2:14 am
Difficult to pick one.
karpoor

Level 1 (3%)
Posts: 17
Since: 30/Aug/12
Message Posted On Thursday, August 30th 2012 at 2:43 am
On Thursday, August 30th 2012 2:14 am, alkatrake wrote:
Difficult to pick one.


I would have to agree with you. Difficult to pick a single moment.
karpoor

Level 1 (3%)
Posts: 17
Since: 30/Aug/12
Message Posted On Thursday, August 30th 2012 at 2:44 am
It would have been good if there was a female lead along with the main guy who helps him solve crimes.
crokkey40l

Level 1 (3%)
Posts: 15
Since: 30/Aug/12
Message Posted On Thursday, August 30th 2012 at 3:24 am
On Friday, August 24th 2012 10:58 pm, KiMare wrote:


That ,i think, was the turning point in his investigation. Corcoran did a great job in solving the crime and standing up to his superiors to present the proof.


It was a good turning point. But, i felt it turned out to be convenient.
wileybunt

Level 1 (10%)
Posts: 59
Since: 29/Aug/12
Message Posted On Thursday, August 30th 2012 at 8:39 am
Another favorite of mine which none of you have mentioned is the soundtrack.
maddyr

Level 1 (4%)
Posts: 27
Since: 30/Aug/12
Message Posted On Thursday, August 30th 2012 at 8:51 am
On Friday, August 24th 2012 11:18 pm, lordkinbote wrote:
Yeah, I liked that a lot also.

I also like the relationship between him and his two friends and colleagues. It really gave a feel that these guys were close, like they grew up together. Then again, I like how all the major characters relate to one another. There's a feel of genuine chemistry between them all.


The chemistry between kevin and his one close friend ( forgot his name) is good.
chrekshrek

Level 1 (2%)
Posts: 11
Since: 30/Aug/12
Message Posted On Thursday, August 30th 2012 at 9:14 am
On Thursday, August 30th 2012 8:39 am, wileybunt wrote:
Another favorite of mine which none of you have mentioned is the soundtrack.


I loved the soundtrack.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5