Login or register  
TV
Cory In the House => Forum Index => Horrible Spin-off
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Mood: Betrayed
Since: 16/Feb/06
Message Posted On Sunday, May 18th 2008 at 6:36 pm
I loved That's So Raven, so I expected this to be a good show, but I was wrong. First off, Kyle Massey (Cory) is not even funny and he can't even act anymore. I liked him in TSR but in CITH he bores me. The other characters are annoying too.

So sum it all up the jokes aren't even funny, which makes me hate this show the most. I thought season 2 might get better but I was wrong again. Disney needs to cancel this now.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 19th 2008 at 6:24 pm
Quote:
he can't even act anymore.

To be honest, I didn't think Kyle could act in the first place. I have no idea how he even got the part on TSR - perhaps because he was young and you don't really need talent..just be able to say the lines. Honestly, his character was my least favorite, and they really didn't need a spin-off of a show that ran past it's expiration date (the characters aged and the plots got boring and repetitive).

ABC announces new 'Toy Story' Holiday Special

ABC has finalized the scheduling of it's upcoming 'Toy Story' holiday special...

Robson Green Moving to Quest

Quest have poached Channel 5's Robson Green, as new series 'Robson Green: Extreme Fisherman' will..

‘Grey's Anatomy’ Star is Pregnant

It looks like April Kepner isn’t the only one who’s having a baby. Sarah Drew, who..