Login or register  
TV
Day Break => Forum Index => The Plot
Blae

Level 49 (32%)
Mood: accomplished
Since: 26/Oct/05
Message Posted On Saturday, May 13th 2006 at 6:07 pm
Doesn't this entire show sound like one very long episode of Tru Calling?
dorkusmcforkus

Level 25 (99%)
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, May 13th 2006 at 6:33 pm
I thought the exact same thing when I read the synopsis a few days back. Just hope it'll be better than Tru Calling (but then again, what isn't)
Jay1728

Level 1 (52%)
Mood: f***ed up ^L^
Since: 21/Jan/06
Message Posted On Friday, November 17th 2006 at 8:28 am
I've only seen the first episode but if the whole season will be 'what if...' about that one particular day...boring. I mean, not very boring but I thought he will deal with 1day/episode and then in the next episode move to the next day.
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, November 17th 2006 at 9:43 am
i too thought about tru calling.

the first two episodes were interesting, but how long can that last before it gets boring or you start yelling at the screen because he's not doing what you think is right. at least more than his memory gets carried back with him. for instance, his injuries.

the best thing going for this show is that it's only 13 episodes long and you will know the whole story at the end. plus, any adam baldwin is good.

it's interesting that someone else is also going to remember previous days from how the seasonal trailer looked.

VH1 Renews 'Dating Naked'

The people have spoken, and what they want is more gratuitous nudity on television. VH1 has..

WATCH: X Factor Preview Clips

A number of clips have been released ahead of tomorrow nights 'X Factor'. Here Chloe Jasmine..

Nadine Coyle Appears on Good Morning Britain

Former Girls Aloud star, Nadine Coyle, spoke to Good Morning Britain today about her..