Recaps22x38: Ep. #5388 recap
: Steve and Kayla run into each other at the town square (which is currently a skating rink). Kayla invites Steve to the New Years Eve formal party at Neil's. Steve jokes about a "cucumber bun" and then says he's booked up. She says "it's no big deal and doesn't matter anyway," then runs off. At the loft, Bo & Hope invite Kayla to go to the party with them. She tells them she's going to go to bed with book. Kayla opens the door to find Steve in a tux. Steve says he's from the Johnson escort service. He says he's never been to a fancy deal, but he thought he'd try it out. Bo teases Steve. Hope tells Steve he looks fantastic. As he leaves, Bo jokingly tells Steve clothes don't make the man, Steve says "lucky for me". After Bo & Hope leave, Steve pulls out yellow roses for Kayla... read more.21x249: Ep. #5343 recap
: The Brady Fish Market is collecting supplies for peole that lost belongings in the tornado. The lights flicker and power is about to go out. Roman comes in with more supplies from the Police Dept.
Hope says she came down to help... read more.21x203: Ep. #5297 recap
: Liz Chandler comes home and picks up the phone to call Herb Fields to find out if she got the part... read more.21x202: Ep. #5296 recap
: Kayla searches for her keys. Steve sneaks up and startles her.
She tells him to get out of her way, she has a wedding to get to.
Kim walks into the church. Shane comes in, sees Kim and turns to leave.
Kim tells him to stay. Calliope leads a parade of women coming in to help Marlena dress... read more.21x139: Ep. #5233 recap
: Neal gets a call from the hospital. Robin was caught in a fire at the ambassadors. Hope worries about when Bo will show up. A shot is heard. Many people run to the noise... read more.
: Drama | SoapsStatus
: Returning SeriesNetwork
: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays at 01:00 pmRuntime
: 60 MinutesPremiere
: November 08, 1965
Akas • Cruise of Deception: Days of Our Lives (Summer Title), (Used In USA)
• Days (Short Title), (Used In USA)
• De dingen des levens (Flanders Title), (Used In Netherlands)
• Des jours et des vies (Used In France)
• Dni naszego życia (Used In Poland)
• DOOL (Informal Short Title), (Used In USA)
• Horton-sagaen (Used In Denmark)
• I gode og onde dager (Used In Norway)
• Los días de nuestras vidas (Used In Venezuela)
• Meres agapis (Alternative Spelling), (Used In Greece)
• Päivien viemää (Used In Finland)
• Tak jde čas (Used In Czech Republic)
• Våra bästa år (Used In Sweden)
• Zeit der Sehnsucht (Used In Germany)
• Zile din viata noastra (Used In Romania)