Login or register
TV
Desperate Housewives => Forum Index => 06x10 | Boom Crunch (Dec 06, 2009)
Tiyeti

Level 2 (89%)
Since: 14/Dec/08
Message Posted On Monday, December 7th 2009 at 10:19 am
OMG OMG OMG! It's been a long time since DH moved me! Who's dead? I don't know why but I think that Karl is dead and Orson not. And Katherine is completely crazy!
guytwo

Level 14 (66%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, December 7th 2009 at 10:46 am
Yeah, I think it's probably Karl also. There were supposed to be 3 deaths, Karl (?), the nurse, and is the pilot of the plane the other one? I don't think so.

But I can only hope that Lynette is one of them, I'm tired of her whining, she should go get an abortion already and then tell Carlos and Gabby she's a lying sneak and apologize. Or maybe Lynnette will miscarry after she saved Gabby's kid.

Katherine is going to be missed, crazy or not. I wonder how her craziness will affect Mike's police case?

Speaking of crazy, I now wonder if Orson isn't the strangler? I wanted to blame Katherine at one time

Tiyeti

Level 2 (89%)
Message Posted On Monday, December 7th 2009 at 11:26 am
Nah! I think the strangler is Danny. Plus I wonder what's his age? If it's been 18 years since her mother shot someone, how can he be in the same high school than Carlos's niece if he witnessed the shouting?

Me too I hope that Lynette will miscarry! Her selfishness and her"what I am gonna do?" drives me crazy! Aborte please!

Hey maybe Bob is the 3rd person? At the end you can see Lee screaming but you can't see Bob! Or maybe it's Celia who died even if Lynette tried to save her?!
guytwo

Level 14 (66%)
Message Posted On Monday, December 7th 2009 at 1:29 pm
Bob and Lee are a funny and great couple, I hope it's not Bob, but it sure could be. They are comic fun!

The plane couple were fun also, a nice change from the sneaky snarling of the usual DH crew.
Tiyeti

Level 2 (89%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, December 8th 2009 at 5:45 am
I totally agree with you! Bob and Lee are great! I laugh when Lee took Lynette's hat and sang with the Jingle Belles!
guytwo

Level 14 (66%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, December 8th 2009 at 7:29 am
LOL It was a Christmas miracle.

Primetime Ratings, Sunday, 4/20/14

CBS won Easter Sunday in all measures. With no sports lead-in this week, '60 Minutes'..

Bret Harrison, Aaron McCusker Join ABC’s ‘Astronaut Wives Club’

We have lift off -- two more actors are blasting off into the..

Syfy Renews 'Face Off' for Season 7

With just one more episode left to go in 'Face Off's sixth season, Syfy has opted to..