Login or register  
TV
Dexter => Forum Index => 05x10 | In The Beginning (Nov 28, 2010)
guytwo

Level 14 (76%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, November 29th 2010 at 6:39 am
Episode discussion for: 05x10 | In The Beginning (Nov 28, 2010)

Another great episode. Deb and Quinn are getting closer and closer to Dexter and Lumen. Stan is also very dangerous and I wonder where that will go.

Only 2 episodes left? !! Not enough.
SultanPeppershaker

Level 52 (72%)
Mood: fubsy
Since: 24/Jan/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 30th 2010 at 3:47 pm
It was funny, we were talking about romantic relationships, positive feelings towards others, and misattribution in social psychology, and the professor brought up this episode as a "great example", mainly Lumen's feelings towards Dex after she offed Alex.

Also, please tell me I was the only one who was not in the least bit nervous that Jordan calling the police would result in them getting caught. I mean, like he'd really be stupid enough to kill him in his house, but also the fact that there's two episodes left and there's no way they'd be able to catch him with all that story left to cover.

As for Deb... ugh. Lumen is seriously the only female character on this show I've ever liked.

I'm still wondering how Liddy is gonna fit into all this when all is said and done. I'd speculate, but I'd never be right, so why bother.
guytwo

Level 14 (76%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 30th 2010 at 4:37 pm
Pretty amazing that the professor mention Dexter.

The Jordan phone call didn't make me nervous either but I was still anxious about what they would find. A female footprint was a cool way to distract them away from a male suspect, namely Dexter of course.

There's no doubt in my mind that Lumen will die and/or take the fall for all of the Barrel Girls revenge killings. Her and Stan Liddy may have a shoot-out or something, who knows.

I don't like Deb either but I don't think she is supposed to be vey likable, she's supposed to be the hard-ass cop. And she is.
Strangebird

Level 1 (89%)
Mood: curious
Since: 18/Aug/09
Message Posted On Saturday, January 8th 2011 at 6:19 am
Let's start a Hate Deb club! Can't stand her, how everyone and herself thinks she's so "hot" I'll never understand!

Rhod Gilbert has been revealed as the new Never Mind The Buzzcocks host

Rhod Gilbert has been named as the new full-time host of BBC Two..

Duncan Bannatyne I'm Out

Duncan Bannatyne has decided to leave Dragons' Den after 12 series due to his business commitments..

Doctor Who - New Series Leak

Parts of five different scripts from the new series of Doctor Who have been leaked online, before..