Login or register  
TV
Doctor Who => Forum Index => 05x13 | The Big Bang (2) (Jun 26, 2010)
Ben21
(Site Moderator)

Level 189 (17%)
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, June 27th 2010 at 1:20 pm
Episode discussion for: 05x13 | The Big Bang (2) (Jun 26, 2010)

This was a great last episode. Was great to see Amy and Rory finally back together and getting married.
Funkdvoid

Level 1 (84%)
Since: 21/Sep/08
Message Posted On Sunday, June 27th 2010 at 6:54 pm
It was indeed a very awesome season ending, looking forward to the return at Christmas!

zwixxx

Level 7 (10%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Sunday, June 27th 2010 at 7:45 pm
A glorious finale. Thankfully I managed to stay away from any and all spoilers during the week leading up to the show. And it was well worth it, the not knowing if she'd be back and whether they'd be looking for a new assistant next season.
I must admit to being a big wuss and welling(?) up many times during the ep.
I also love how the writer(s) used the "we're anomolies" way of dealing with any inconsistencies and paradoxes during the ep. Normally I love nitpicking, but with this I just emersed myself in the wonder ride that it was and had much fun.
LCGREENAPPLES64

Level 1
Since: 23/Jul/10
Message Posted On Friday, July 23rd 2010 at 9:16 pm
That was the most amazing episode I've seen so far !!! To me its superior to all other shows. And i i don't blame you for welling up, i easily could have done the same. Hey though, i was wondering does anybody have an an idea about what it was like from the doctors perspective when he left amelia while she was sleeping at the end of the episode then appeared at the wedding when she remembered him. Im wondering about the in between time. He was on his rewind with the tardis nowhere in sight then appeared in the tardis with a suit on. The only thing i can come up with is that popping into the tardis with a suit on was the result of skipping the rest of the rewind ----however he did that .maybe it was sort of instant---f*** i love the doctor!!
Zarius

Level 23 (42%)
Since: 08/Jan/06
Message Posted On Sunday, August 15th 2010 at 8:07 am
Yes, the whole point of these last two episodes were to give all of us something to blame for any plot hole/nit pick ever as this series goes on to become something maluable as far as time/space trifiling goes, an ingenous use of the series premise