Login or register  
TV
Felicity => Forum Index => Felicity episodes
melissaherrin79

Level 1
Since: 11/May/08
Message Posted On Sunday, May 11th 2008 at 10:12 am
I am really trying to find all of the episodes of the cancelled show felicity online. On surfthechannel it says that there are 38 episodes but only 15 are posted. I have tried looking on youtube and fancast and cant seem to find any of the full episodes. I f someone knows where I can find all of the episodes online, I would be really grateful. Someone told me to look on fancast, that all 84 episodes were on there, but they aren't. All it says on there is that you can watch the show on dvds. PLease help. I have been looking all over the internet for all the episodes and cant find them anywhere.:
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, May 11th 2008 at 4:51 pm
The WB is launching a new website where all episodes of old series are going to be streamed. I couldn't find an official list of shows that will be streamed, but I'll cross my fingers for you.
liuliuting

Level 1
Since: 18/Feb/09
Message Posted On Wednesday, February 18th 2009 at 2:49 am
It all starts the moment shy, beautiful felicity Porter (Keri Russell, Dead Man's Curve) asks Ben Covington (Scott Speedman) to sign her high school yearbook. It's graduation day...he's gorgeous...and she's had a four-year crush on him. Even though the two have never spoken, what he writes is so insightful, so perfect, it persuades felicity to change the course of her future. A future defined by medical school and the dreams of her parents. She surreptitiously follows Ben to UNY (the fictional University of New York) and is quickly swept into a romantic triangle that brings both discovery and heartache. felicity moved to New York to find romance but ends up finding herself

felicity
www.dvdorderonline.com
cotvsok

Level 1
Since: 09/Aug/09
Message Posted On Sunday, August 9th 2009 at 8:57 pm
I bought Felicity dvd complete series box set yesterday .I didn't watch the Felicity when the Felicity were originally broadcast, because I was sick of the WB teenage dramas like Dawson's Creek, etc. But with Dawson's Creek, and writing as another teen drama would be unfair.

Eli Roth, Madeleine Martin and Madeline Brewer Discuss Season 2 of ‘Hemlock Grove’

The Netflix original series ‘Hemlock Grove’ now..

Big Brother UK: Latest Nominations Twist Revealed

The Power Alliance of Ashleigh, Chris and Mark have been outed to the Big Brother..

James Garner dies aged 86

James Garner, the star of the popular television shows The Rockford Files and Maverick, has died aged..