Login or register  
TV
Ghost Whisperer => Forum Index => Hello from the new editor (submission/forum guidelines)
mini2z

Level 2 (3%)
Since: 14/Jan/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, January 24th 2006 at 8:38 pm
(*) I just wanted to post a note and say hello and see how the forum works. Looks like there isn't much activity.(*)

I'll ask that if you post anything on an upcoming episode then please mark it accordingly.

The_Source

Level 3 (62%)
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 9th 2006 at 9:12 pm
Mini2z has retired, and I thank her for all her hard work on the guide. But now I have some simple rules for everyone that will hopefully clear up any confusion.

Forum guideline:
1. Stay on topic in some form at least.

Submission guidelines:
1. Spell correctly.
2. I will NOT accept ANY submissions for future episodes or submissions containing info that wasn't in an episode itself (e.g. news, allusions,etc.) without a provided source. I don't like wasting my time having to search for the information to verify it.
3. I don't like to accept new episodes when the air date isn't known (no episode title but a known air date is okay) because it makes them show up as airing on the 1st of a month when I look at "my schedule" which is annoying.
4. If you submit an episode summary, try to make it in your own words, because if you don't, I'll accept it, but then I'll just have to go and change it myself so it's original.

Hope that's not too hard to follow. Also feel more than free to PM me with any questions or concerns with the guide. I hate seeing false information on a guide - don't hesitate to tell me I suck and need to change something, or to yell at me because some info is missing or you hate me because I rejected one of your submissions.
helen23

Level 1 (1%)
Since: 25/Apr/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, April 25th 2012 at 2:51 pm
I have just one question. How do I get to watch the episodes of the ghost whisperer?
Gadfly
(Site Moderator)

Level 96 (45%)
Mood: frustrated
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, April 25th 2012 at 5:05 pm
Have you checked out the merchandise links?

Otherwise, TVRage doesn't provide videos. It being, you know, illegal and all.