Login or register  
TV
Gold Rush => Forum Index => 04x05 | South America - Ends of the Earth (Aug 30, 2013)
masterfal

Level 1
Since: 31/Aug/13
Message Posted On Saturday, August 31st 2013 at 12:34 am
Episode discussion for: 04x05 | South America - Ends of the Earth (Aug 30, 2013)

waste of an episode. basically re-showing old footage mixed in with new footage of cameramen no-one cares about
rolo123

Level 2 (1%)
Since: 12/Jan/12
Message Posted On Sunday, September 1st 2013 at 5:51 am
same thought here and they still arent on the gold ayayay they keep flying over the world and omgggg they have to find gold to go on with life
ankjevik

Level 4 (61%)
Since: 12/Jul/10
Message Posted On Monday, September 2nd 2013 at 9:52 am
i totaly agree, why do they ewen start the season when none of the miners neither in the us or in south america are ewen close to being ready to mine... well at least its not as bad as jungle gold, but that doesnt say mutch because they are freaking morons!!
extrem101

Level 1 (1%)
Since: 03/Oct/13
Message Posted On Thursday, October 3rd 2013 at 1:52 am
can't disagree more, i really love this behind the scenes stuff :-)
it gives the characters even more of a face and the film crew's work and their relationship with the miners is also interesting.

alone the first shot in this episode when the miners arrive, Todd comes out of the airport and first thing... his luggage drops all over the cart. I laughed my ass of :-D
ankjevik

Level 4 (61%)
Message Posted On Friday, October 18th 2013 at 5:28 am
well now they have had a little brake, and guess once what they start by airing?!
ofcourse on of there dreadfull "special episodes" so far this season 5 ordinary episodes have been aired, but also 5 of these behind the sceenes episodes!! (including the one tonigth)
if the hofmans are going to waste there season wandering in the jungle arguing all season, at least let us see how Parker Schnabel and Dustin / Fred Hurt...
ankjevik

Level 4 (61%)
Message Posted On Sunday, October 20th 2013 at 8:25 am
and what a big surprise, the next episode yhat comes is also a "special" when are they ewer going to do some goldmining? after that episode they have aired more "special" episodes then ordinairy episodes this season!! this is just ridicules!! i loved the show until this season, but this season has been pure BS!!
ankjevik

Level 4 (61%)
Message Posted On Monday, October 28th 2013 at 7:22 am
finaly, now they are at least on there way to rigging u the mining equipment... this was a huge relief!! i was a bit conserned as you migth see from the last posts here, hope this season is going to make them all millioners!!

Edinburgh Comedy Show Taskmaster heading to Dave

UKTV have today announced that the 2010 and 2011 Fringe Festival show 'Taskmaster'..

'QI' Returning October 3rd

QI will kick off it's twelfth series on Friday, October 3rd at 10pm, the BBC have confirmed..

Lily James On Rose Getting Romantic On Downton

Whilst attending the official press launch for the new series, I was able to catch up..