Login or register  
TV
Greg the Bunny => Forum Index => Where is Tardy?
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 20th 2006 at 1:26 am

GregtBunny.com Wrote:
It's true, Tardy the Turtle has gone missing. After the Fox series was cancelled, Dan Milano and friends went to the FOX studio lot to pick up their puppets. They were horrified to discover that Tardy Turtle and Susan the Monster were missing.

This was mentioned on the DVD release of our fox series, and remains a mystery to this day. Possible rumors include them being stolen by a Fox executive for office decoration or a unique birthday present. Others speculate that Susan smashed through a wall like the indian chief in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and took Tardy with her. Perhaps they are living life on the road somewhere, having adventures the rest of us can only dream about.

GregtBunny.com Wrote:
We would love the chance to work with these characters again and miss Tardy very much. Susan was always a bit disgruntled - maybe it was the horomone imbalance. At any rate, we hope to meet Tardy once again. In the meantime, his spirit lives on, in the body of Victor Yerrid.

Sad, isn't it?

andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 20th 2006 at 2:16 am
It's okay Ryan...Tardy is in a better place now (Georgia).
Idiot

Level 16 (89%)
Since: 29/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 20th 2006 at 6:20 am
Susan was always so damn HOtt! btw, I think that Sarah Silverman is the funniest lady comedian ever! Plus she is soooo pretty, I want to be like her when I grow up
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 20th 2006 at 9:45 am
Sarah's a total Hottie McFottie. (L)
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Since: 12/Jan/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 20th 2006 at 9:54 am
Susan the monster has her charms. Hey, she was always ready for a little fun and action. You gotta like that in a lady.

Sarah Silverman is my hero. She tells jokes dirtier than most guys do. I really felt she was a bit underused on the show, but funny as hell nonetheless.

Showtime Releases Homeland Season 4 Trailer; Homeland Premiere Date

Showtime just released a new teaser trailer for another action packed..

General Hospital Still Improving

Ratings for the Week of July 7-11, 2014 All of the soaps except Days Of Our Lives were up on the..

James Garner dies aged 86

James Garner, the star of the popular television shows The Rockford Files and Maverick, has died aged..