Login or register  
TV
Grey's Anatomy => Forum Index => 07x07 | That's Me Trying (Nov 04, 2010)
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (23%)
Mood: inquisitive
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, November 5th 2010 at 11:34 am
So, what did everybody think of the episode? For me, it was a kind of "meh."

I'm really missing the old Cristina. I know she went through a huge, traumatic experience when Mr. Clark pointed his gun at her while she was saving Derek and all, but in some of the preceding episodes it seemed like she was starting to get back to her bada$s heart surgeon self. But after this one, it seems like the writers sent her back to square one in the season premiere.

For Callie and Arizona, I hope they get back together in the future. And I hope Arizona comes back asap, she's a cool character.

I think the highlight for the episode (for me anyway) was when April told off Hunt during the trauma training.
zwixxx

Level 7 (7%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Friday, November 5th 2010 at 1:30 pm
I loved it all, all apart from a couple of niggles with the hazardous(?) multi casualty training thing done by MrX. He seemed to be "let's push the group as far as possible, to test their limits, to see how they cope with failure, to push 'em to the edge, to break them, etc etc etc - well apart from when his girl friend need him then he'll give out free-passes like they're candy.

FOX International and Ryan Murphy Tease American Horror Story: Freak Show

Today I received a press pack from FOX International, containing..

Neil Pearson and Nicola Stephenson Join Series 10 Of 'Waterloo Road'

The BBC One’s award-winning school drama, ‘Waterloo..

The Loose Women Panel react to the 15,000 messages of support to former presenter Lynda Bellingham

Lynda Bellingham contacted Loose Women today..