so the first episode aired, what have we got?
1) They kind of reverse the Scully/Mulder vibe: the male is the skeptic, the female is the believer.
2) Audrey is an orphan but had a lookalike (who is related?) hanging out in Haven 27 years ago.
3) Her boss has something up his sleeve. And there is a mysterious "them." Nathan's father, or will we get a guest-star appearance from some relatively major star later in the season, playing the mayor?
4) Nathan doesn't feel pain. Medical condition, or mystical/curse ability?
5) Nathan doesn't like his (biological?) father. Why?
6) Marion's ability is second-generation, i.e., presumably her mother is the one who destroyed the house in Georgia in the 1950s. So the mystical/curse/powers are passed on from generation to generation?