Login or register  
TV
Hawaii Five-0 (2010) => Forum Index => 01x02 | Ohana (Sep 27, 2010)
cjhtwo

Level 6 (6%)
Since: 08/Jan/09
Message Posted On Monday, September 27th 2010 at 7:29 pm
Episode discussion for: 01x02 | Ohana (Sep 27, 2010)

I am very disappointed in the beginning of this episode. Just because Hawaii doesn't have a law that that they don't need to wear helmets doesn't mean it is stupid and reckless to ride a motorcycle without one. I love Daniel Dae Kim, but I'm very disappointed in him too.
zwixxx

Level 7 (6%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 28th 2010 at 5:06 am
But driving without an 'elmet is so damn cool

btw where did you get your thumbs-down smilie from ???
cjhtwo

Level 6 (6%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 28th 2010 at 5:34 pm
I agree that it's cool, but it also dangerous, reckless, and stupid. They should not be showing it on TV, especially being done by a respected character.

I got it from More Emoticons, at the bottom of the message. I looked for them after I saw guytwo using them.
bricenott

Level 1 (4%)
Since: 06/Mar/09
Message Posted On Thursday, October 14th 2010 at 1:49 pm
I do not agree with you, its a TV SERIES FOR CHRIST SAKE, there is killing and all sorts of bad things, that doesn't mean you should be doing it !!!.... ITS ENTERTAINMENT, darn good by the way... I think this are my favorite new series after 24.... Just don't let minors watch it !!!
zwixxx

Level 7 (6%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Thursday, October 14th 2010 at 3:49 pm
On Tuesday, September 28th 2010 5:34 pm, cjhtwo wrote:
I agree that it's cool, but it also dangerous, reckless, and stupid. They should not be showing it on TV, especially being done by a respected character.

fooey , if anyone sees whathisname riding without a helmet, copies him, crashes and suffer painful injuries, then methinks - serves them right.

Quote:
I got it from More Emoticons, at the bottom of the message. I looked for them after I saw guytwo using them.
Excellenta, hopefully I'll be using this one soon over at the Dexter board
cjhtwo

Level 6 (6%)
Message Posted On Friday, October 15th 2010 at 5:24 pm
I wish there was a shrug there, to say "I don' know."

The Job Lot Series 2 Airdate Confirmed

The airdate for the second series of itv2 comedy 'The Job Lot' has been confirmed. The show..

Zachary Quinto to Star in U.S. Version of 'The Slap'

Zachary Quinto, from 'American Horror Story', will star in a U.S. version..

Tumble - Final Results

The final of Tumble has taken place tonight on BBC one with the public deciding who should be crowned the..