||Released On: August 28, 2007|
Production Company: Universal Home Video
Mohinder Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy), a genetics professor from Chennai, picks up his late father's research and makes an astonishing discovery - a seemingly random group of people around the world are developing astonishing super powers. From a drug-addicted artist (Santiago Cabrera), who paints the future and an ambitious politician (Adrian Pasdar) who can fly, to a New York cop who hears other people's thoughts (Greg Grunberg) and a Japanese computer programmer (Masi Oka) who can distort the space time continuum, these new Heroes seem to have a shared destiny.
- Unaired Pilot: The Tim Kring Cut with Audio Commentary - A full 73 uninterrupted minutes of the original, unaired, extended pilot episode, as Heroes' creator Tim Kring first envisioned it, with a character never seen.
- The Making of Heroes - From concept to pop culture phenomenon, a behind-the-scenes look at the hottest new series on television
- Special Effects - The secrets behind the eye-popping visuals that give the Heroes their amazing powers.
- The Stunts - A back stage look at the show's hair-raising stunts.
- Mind Reader - Matt Parkman's mind reading abilities reveal your inner Hero with a series of simple tests.
- Profile of Artist Tim Sale - A look at the Eisner Award-winning comic book artist (Spiderman, Batman, Daredevil) behind much of the Manga-influenced artwork used in the show.
- The Score - Go behind the scenes with Wendy Melvin and Lisa Coleman (of Prince's The Revolution) as they create their ASCAP Award-winning musical score.
- 50 Deleted and Extended Scenes