Login or register  
TV
Homeland => Forum Index => 02x12 | The Choice (Dec 16, 2012)
guytwo

Level 14 (89%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, December 16th 2012 at 9:20 pm
Episode discussion for: 02x12 | The Choice (Dec 16, 2012)

The plot, as they say, thickens. Not sure how I feel about this episode, guess I need a few days to absorb it.
oldskool

Level 5 (43%)
Mood: relaxed
Since: 08/Jun/10
Message Posted On Monday, December 17th 2012 at 2:55 pm
I was a bit confused at the end. They kind of made it look like Saul might be a sleeper agent for Nazir all along. It's a sum of events that made me think that.

He tried to stop Estes from killing Brody, was that to ensure Nazir's scapegoat wouldn't die?

He looked kind of sad when Nazir was sent to the bottom of the ocean.

And then there was the "sudden" release of the "Brody tape" (of which Saul had a copy). It seemed rather convenient to have it aired after the explosion.

And then at the end he's praying over all the dead bodies. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be Hebrew or Arabic, so it might be nothing, but I still thought it was a bit off.

Anyway, another year before we get some answers I guess.
guytwo

Level 14 (89%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, December 18th 2012 at 8:20 am
On Monday, December 17th 2012 2:55 pm, oldskool wrote:

He tried to stop Estes from killing Brody, was that to ensure Nazir's scapegoat wouldn't die?

And then there was the "sudden" release of the "Brody tape" (of which Saul had a copy). It seemed rather convenient to have it aired after the explosion.

Good food for thought, especially the first one. I need to re-watch.
ankjevik

Level 4 (61%)
Since: 12/Jul/10
Message Posted On Sunday, December 23rd 2012 at 2:18 pm
On Monday, December 17th 2012 2:55 pm, oldskool wrote:
I was a bit confused at the end. They kind of made it look like Saul might be a sleeper agent for Nazir all along. It's a sum of events that made me think that.

And then at the end he's praying over all the dead bodies. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be Hebrew or Arabic, so it might be nothing, but I still thought it was a bit off.

Anyway, another year before we get some answers I guess.

i had the same feeling after the episode was ower

Nicki Minaj Confirms she will present the MTV EMA's

After teasing a huge announcement to her fans on twitter, Nicki Minaj has..

The Loose Women Panel react to the 15,000 messages of support to former presenter Lynda Bellingham

Lynda Bellingham contacted Loose Women today..

'Elementary' Season 3 Trailer

'Elementary' returns Thursday, October 30th at 10:00 ET...