Login or register  
TV
Hunted => Forum Index => 01x01 | Mort (Oct 04, 2012)
Ben21
(Site Moderator)

Level 187 (17%)
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, October 5th 2012 at 12:39 pm
Episode discussion for: 01x01 | Mort (Oct 04, 2012)

I have to admit I was really impressed by the first episode. Melissa George was great in the lead role.
zwixxx

Level 7 (9%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Friday, October 5th 2012 at 12:52 pm

With it being called Hunted I was kinda expecting this to be a chase-centric series -> gal on the run, constantly avoiding baddies with baseball bats, goons with guns and nasties with nunchuckers, etc, etc.. -> kinda like the Ashley Judd show without the killhimnow son character type of affair. But no.

I'm gonna be here for ep2, just think the titles is a tad misleading.
lordkinbote

Level 2 (49%)
Since: 25/Feb/08
Message Posted On Tuesday, October 9th 2012 at 3:39 am
I quite liked it also. It came across as smarter and plotting than I was expecting and more of a mystery. It wasn't as action oriented as I was expecting, but I liked the sort of paranoid uncertainty about it and the promise of her figuring out who had it in for her and her gettin' 'em when she does.
titanius719

Level 1 (1%)
Since: 17/Jul/12
Message Posted On Friday, October 26th 2012 at 6:46 pm
I love the first episode! I watched it at DISH Online while I was on my flight to Miami and I loved the whole mystery of the show as well. It kind of reminds me of The Borne Identity meets Sherlock Holmes, with a lot less action. This guy that works at DISH with me said that the as been watching future episodes since BBC is ahead in the season and that the action scenes pick up a little later. With a first episode like that I am more than willing to stick around to find out.