Login or register
TV
Inuyasha (JP) => Forum Index => Official Idle Chat II
meandonlyme

Level 2 (63%)
Posts: 750
Points: 2.3
Mood: some mood
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, March 17th 2008 at 4:48 pm
On Tuesday, January 1st 2008 7:39 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26th 2007 2:59 pm, meandonlyme wrote:
On Sunday, November 4th 2007 1:50 am, deershadow wrote:
On Friday, November 2nd 2007 8:25 am, meandonlyme wrote:
On Tuesday, October 16th 2007 7:15 pm, deershadow wrote:
And it's back. -pats site-
woo...
-yawns-
such a long time ago.
Indeed.
hello person with juice box taichou icon.
DJSagittarius

Level 9 (47%)
Posts: 1534
Points: 2772
Mood: lazy
Since: 02/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, March 21st 2008 at 9:31 am
On Monday, March 17th 2008 12:02 am, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 16th 2008 8:57 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Tuesday, March 11th 2008 6:06 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Friday, February 15th 2008 11:06 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- Not when you get nightmares.
- -high fives-?
- True...
- Woo! -celebrates-
- Drunk looking emoticon. >_>
- -whistles-
-
- -sings-
- Aww.. -throws your dead body off a cliff- Cheaper then burying it.
- -tapes you for AFV-
deershadow

Level 3 (71%)
Posts: 605
Points: 77.4
Since: 21/Apr/06
Message Posted On Friday, March 21st 2008 at 10:54 pm
On Monday, March 17th 2008 4:48 pm, meandonlyme wrote:
On Tuesday, January 1st 2008 7:39 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26th 2007 2:59 pm, meandonlyme wrote:
such a long time ago.
Indeed.
hello person with juice box taichou icon.
-waves- Yo.
deershadow

Level 3 (71%)
Posts: 605
Points: 77.4
Since: 21/Apr/06
Message Posted On Friday, March 21st 2008 at 10:56 pm
On Friday, March 21st 2008 9:31 am, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Monday, March 17th 2008 12:02 am, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 16th 2008 8:57 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- Drunk looking emoticon. >_>
- -whistles-
-
- -sings-
- Aww.. -throws your dead body off a cliff- Cheaper then burying it.
- -tapes you for AFV-
- Whatever happened to respecting the dead?
- Why?
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18190
Points: 6808.5
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, March 21st 2008 at 11:44 pm
On Sunday, January 14th 2007 1:08 am, andrew wrote:
DJ- haven't talked you in like FOREVER....lol. Well...how's it going?

DJSagittarius

Level 9 (47%)
Posts: 1534
Points: 2772
Mood: lazy
Since: 02/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 23rd 2008 at 8:00 pm
On Friday, March 21st 2008 10:56 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 9:31 am, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Monday, March 17th 2008 12:02 am, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 16th 2008 8:57 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- Drunk looking emoticon. >_>
- -whistles-
-
- -sings-
- Aww.. -throws your dead body off a cliff- Cheaper then burying it.
- -tapes you for AFV-
- Whatever happened to respecting the dead?
- Why?
- I'm not African. o-o
- i want to embarrass you on national television?
DJSagittarius

Level 9 (47%)
Posts: 1534
Points: 2772
Mood: lazy
Since: 02/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 23rd 2008 at 8:02 pm
On Sunday, January 14th 2007 1:08 am, andrew wrote:
DJ- haven't talked you in like FOREVER....lol. Well...how's it going?
rofl. o-o i havne't made myself known on this site. Never better, maybe.
deershadow

Level 3 (71%)
Posts: 605
Points: 77.4
Since: 21/Apr/06
Message Posted On Monday, March 24th 2008 at 11:16 pm
On Sunday, March 23rd 2008 8:00 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 10:56 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 9:31 am, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Monday, March 17th 2008 12:02 am, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 16th 2008 8:57 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- Drunk looking emoticon. >_>
- -whistles-
-
- -sings-
- Aww.. -throws your dead body off a cliff- Cheaper then burying it.
- -tapes you for AFV-
- Whatever happened to respecting the dead?
- Why?
- I'm not African. o-o
- i want to embarrass you on national television?
- Neither am I, so what's your point?
- -shrugs- Have fun with that.
DJSagittarius

Level 9 (47%)
Posts: 1534
Points: 2772
Mood: lazy
Since: 02/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, March 25th 2008 at 10:12 pm
On Monday, March 24th 2008 11:16 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 23rd 2008 8:00 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 10:56 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 9:31 am, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Monday, March 17th 2008 12:02 am, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 16th 2008 8:57 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- Drunk looking emoticon. >_>
- -whistles-
-
- -sings-
- Aww.. -throws your dead body off a cliff- Cheaper then burying it.
- -tapes you for AFV-
- Whatever happened to respecting the dead?
- Why?
- I'm not African. o-o
- i want to embarrass you on national television?
- Neither am I, so what's your point?
- -shrugs- Have fun with that.
- -takes notes- >D
- There's fun involved? -gets clown costume-
deershadow

Level 3 (71%)
Posts: 605
Points: 77.4
Since: 21/Apr/06
Message Posted On Sunday, March 30th 2008 at 10:38 am
On Tuesday, March 25th 2008 10:12 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Monday, March 24th 2008 11:16 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 23rd 2008 8:00 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 10:56 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 9:31 am, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Monday, March 17th 2008 12:02 am, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 16th 2008 8:57 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- Drunk looking emoticon. >_>
- -whistles-
-
- -sings-
- Aww.. -throws your dead body off a cliff- Cheaper then burying it.
- -tapes you for AFV-
- Whatever happened to respecting the dead?
- Why?
- I'm not African. o-o
- i want to embarrass you on national television?
- Neither am I, so what's your point?
- -shrugs- Have fun with that.
- -takes notes- >D
- There's fun involved? -gets clown costume-
- -yawns- Fascinating..
- Sure there's fun.. -runs like hell-
DJSagittarius

Level 9 (47%)
Posts: 1534
Points: 2772
Mood: lazy
Since: 02/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 30th 2008 at 6:40 pm
On Sunday, March 30th 2008 10:38 am, deershadow wrote:
On Tuesday, March 25th 2008 10:12 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Monday, March 24th 2008 11:16 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 23rd 2008 8:00 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 10:56 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Friday, March 21st 2008 9:31 am, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Monday, March 17th 2008 12:02 am, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 16th 2008 8:57 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- Drunk looking emoticon. >_>
- -whistles-
-
- -sings-
- Aww.. -throws your dead body off a cliff- Cheaper then burying it.
- -tapes you for AFV-
- Whatever happened to respecting the dead?
- Why?
- I'm not African. o-o
- i want to embarrass you on national television?
- Neither am I, so what's your point?
- -shrugs- Have fun with that.
- -takes notes- >D
- There's fun involved? -gets clown costume-
- -yawns- Fascinating..
- Sure there's fun.. -runs like hell-
- I know.
- Like an amusement park? Rofl.. funny filters. o-o
deershadow

Level 3 (71%)
Posts: 605
Points: 77.4
Since: 21/Apr/06
Message Posted On Thursday, April 3rd 2008 at 1:52 am
On Sunday, March 30th 2008 6:40 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Sunday, March 30th 2008 10:38 am, deershadow wrote:
On Tuesday, March 25th 2008 10:12 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- -takes notes- >D
- There's fun involved? -gets clown costume-
- -yawns- Fascinating..
- Sure there's fun.. -runs like hell-
- I know.
- Like an amusement park? Rofl.. funny filters. o-o
- -opens window to reveal rays of sunshine, where there are rainbows and fluffy white clouds, with unicorns dancing on a green, grassy hill- Now doesn't that sappy mentality that you only see on children's shows make you feel better? -pats- Yes, I'm sure it does...
- If I don't get sick, then sure.. -checks around- Heck, hell, what's the difference right?
DJSagittarius

Level 9 (47%)
Posts: 1534
Points: 2772
Mood: lazy
Since: 02/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, April 5th 2008 at 6:12 pm
On Thursday, April 3rd 2008 1:52 am, deershadow wrote:
On Sunday, March 30th 2008 6:40 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Sunday, March 30th 2008 10:38 am, deershadow wrote:
On Tuesday, March 25th 2008 10:12 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
- -takes notes- >D
- There's fun involved? -gets clown costume-
- -yawns- Fascinating..
- Sure there's fun.. -runs like hell-
- I know.
- Like an amusement park? Rofl.. funny filters. o-o
- -opens window to reveal rays of sunshine, where there are rainbows and fluffy white clouds, with unicorns dancing on a green, grassy hill- Now doesn't that sappy mentality that you only see on children's shows make you feel better? -pats- Yes, I'm sure it does...
- If I don't get sick, then sure.. -checks around- Heck, hell, what's the difference right?
- Unicorns? Children's show? This is a complete nightmare.
- If you say so. ; -rofl.
meandonlyme

Level 2 (63%)
Posts: 750
Points: 2.3
Mood: some mood
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 5th 2008 at 12:18 am
On Friday, March 21st 2008 10:54 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Monday, March 17th 2008 4:48 pm, meandonlyme wrote:
On Tuesday, January 1st 2008 7:39 pm, deershadow wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26th 2007 2:59 pm, meandonlyme wrote:
such a long time ago.
Indeed.
hello person with juice box taichou icon.
-waves- Yo.
-looks- definite hair gel use.
deershadow

Level 3 (71%)
Posts: 605
Points: 77.4
Since: 21/Apr/06
Message Posted On Saturday, May 17th 2008 at 6:28 pm
On Saturday, April 5th 2008 6:12 pm, DJSagittarius wrote:
On Thursday, April 3rd 2008 1:52 am, deershadow wrote:
- -opens window to reveal rays of sunshine, where there are rainbows and fluffy white clouds, with unicorns dancing on a green, grassy hill- Now doesn't that sappy mentality that you only see on children's shows make you feel better? -pats- Yes, I'm sure it does...
- If I don't get sick, then sure.. -checks around- Heck, hell, what's the difference right?
- Unicorns? Children's show? This is a complete nightmare.
- If you say so. ; -rofl.
- Better wake up then.
- Good.. ; Indeed.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76

'Law & Order: SVU' to Call Bradley Whitford to the Stand

    Throughout the years, we've experienced many different forms..

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Mosley Talks ‘Sirens’ and Playing a Villain on ‘Castle'

    He’s played a pilot in the ‘60s. He portrays..

Review: The Cold World of 'Fargo' Is Captivating, Weird and Very Slow

    Just as the film from which its adaptation began,..