Login or register  
TV
Justice (2006) => Forum Index => 1x06 | Crucified - Discussion
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, October 24th 2006 at 7:18 am
this was a really good episodes. i've been waiting for one they lose. still loving the fact that you get to know what really happened at the end. i had a sneaky suspicion it was the contractor the whole time. truthfully, that cross was too well constructed for a 17 year old goth kid who spends most of his time in his room. i can't believe they didn't look toward a guy who works with wood.
peeping_Thomist

Level 1 (4%)
Since: 04/Feb/06
Message Posted On Monday, October 30th 2006 at 4:22 pm
This series is starting to disappoint me. They still haven't had a guilty client. And the way the lawyers "explain" to each other why they are doing things is absurd! They need to talk to each other the way lawyers would really talk to each other, and let the audience figure out what is going on. Not to mention that when you hire a high-priced firm of defense lawyers, they don't all show up together at your house and start holding your hand and worrying about whether you are really guilty or not. Still, that Rebecca Mader is a looker! But not enough to keep me watching if things don't improve soon. And Victor Garber looks silly with brown hair.

Nicole Scherzinger On Life After 'X Factor'

Nicole Scherzinger spoke to ITV’s 'Lorraine' this morning about overcoming her..

Casting Call - Cast Updates For Your Favorite Shows

A number of casting announcements have been made in the last few days, regarding..

Firestorm to Appear on 'The Flash'

The CW and executive producer Greg Berlanti have announced that Robbie Amell will..