Login or register  
TV
Murdock

Level 39 (95%)
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, February 4th 2006 at 7:23 pm
It was kinda cool... I don't like Supergirl that much, but if her show takes off, I'll probably watch it...

The end was hilarious, with Superman asking what was Kara's boyfriend's name... Brainiac 5. LOLOL Priceless!
Batman_Beyonder2

Level 30 (32%)
Mood: accomplished
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, February 6th 2006 at 3:50 am
I guess we wont be seeing Supergirl on JLU anymore... It was kinda weird how Superman took it though... If it were my cousin I would of grieved for at least a day.
Shayera_Hol

Level 1 (1%)
Since: 22/Dec/06
Message Posted On Friday, December 22nd 2006 at 6:54 am
On Saturday, February 4th 2006 7:23 pm, Murdock wrote:

The end was hilarious, with Superman asking what was Kara's boyfriend's name... Brainiac 5. LOLOL Priceless!

You're right.

It was an interesting episode, but I want to Supergirl come back into the present.
J

Level 1 (34%)
Since: 29/Jan/06
Message Posted On Wednesday, April 25th 2007 at 5:59 am
"Far from Home" didn't make a lot of sense. I didn't buy that plot at all. Supergirl only knew Brainiac 5 for 12 hours and just like that she abandons her old life, her family and friends so she can shack up with him in the 31st century? She barely knew him. What if it doesn't work out between them? Kara would feel pretty darn stupid if she and Brainy broke up a week later.

I'm sorry, but I just think that the writers should have been able to come up with a better reason for Supergirl to leave the League forever besides a mere schoolgirl crush. That was pretty weak, IMHO.
RaizenYusuke

Level 6 (31%)
Since: 05/Jan/06
Message Posted On Friday, April 27th 2007 at 6:10 pm
On Wednesday, April 25th 2007 5:59 am, J wrote:
"Far from Home" didn't make a lot of sense. I didn't buy that plot at all. Supergirl only knew Brainiac 5 for 12 hours and just like that she abandons her old life, her family and friends so she can shack up with him in the 31st century? She barely knew him. What if it doesn't work out between them? Kara would feel pretty darn stupid if she and Brainy broke up a week later.

I'm sorry, but I just think that the writers should have been able to come up with a better reason for Supergirl to leave the League forever besides a mere schoolgirl crush. That was pretty weak, IMHO.
Living in world simliar to her orginal home might have been another reason.

Comic-Con: New 'Gotham' Trailer Debuts

A new trailer for the upcoming drama 'Gotham' has debuted at San Diego Comic-Con..

Comedy Network Announces Seth Rogen Special and Just For Laughs 2015 Line-Up

It’s another year and another round of rollicking good times..

Sony Reveals UK Premiere Dates of 'Franklin & Bash' and 'Hot in Cleveland'

Sony Entertainment TV, the UK channel has..