Login or register  
TV
K-Ville => Forum Index => Discussion -- 1x01 | Pilot
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 18th 2007 at 10:54 am
With Heroes not on, I thought I'd give K-Ville a whirl. And with no expectations one way or the other, I didn't care much for the episode, but I didn't hate it either. The plot seemed a bit scattered and had way to much going on. One minute they're in the middle of a car chase, the next they're getting shot at.

The actors were very good, though, and I liked each of the characters. Maybe I'll record next week's episode.
guytwo

Level 14 (79%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 18th 2007 at 3:25 pm
I agree exactly, not a great show but if you like "buddy cop shows" you'll like this one.

FYI: it reruns tonight. (Tuesday 18th )
Allison
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 34 (16%)
Since: 19/Feb/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 18th 2007 at 4:29 pm
Same here - didn't love it, didn't hate it, may watch it in the future.

I agree the episode had too much going on. I'm hoping that was because this was the pilot and that things may calm down enough in future episodes to really explore some of the things they set up in this episode. (Because there really was a lot.)

I'll also have to see how they balance the procedural elements with the character drama elements; too much of the first and the show probably won't be good enough to distinguish itself from a lot of other shows, but they set up enough to play with for the second that they could do some good things with it, depending on the execution.

'Emmerdale' Vet Vanessa meets a new love interest

When Vanessa (Michelle Hardwick) heads to Hotten for a night on the tiles..

Showtime Releases Homeland Season 4 Trailer; Homeland Premiere Date

Showtime just released a new teaser trailer for another action packed..

Evan Davis named as new Newsnight host

Evan Davis has been named as Jeremy Paxman's replacement on Newsnight, the BBC has..