Login or register  
TV
Kings => Forum Index => Actually looks more interesting than the previews have implied.
IGotBupkis

Level 4 (64%)
Since: 08/Mar/09
Message Posted On Sunday, March 15th 2009 at 5:20 am
Y'know, the previews looked rather lame -- I don't know who was responsible for promoting the show, but they need to be canned.

The promos made it look like some stupid One Tree Hill ripoff set in another place.

Looking at the premise, it actually looks potentially interesting. The story of David is hardly without either drama or value.

I predict a short life for the show, just because those promos are going to give it a remarkably dismal audience to start with.

I hope I am correct that it's interesting and that I'm incorrect about the audience, but that's probably the way to bet.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 15th 2009 at 2:59 pm
Based on the promos I wasn't going to watch it, but then I read a review of it in TIME that made change my mind.

I'll give it a try tonight. Hopefully it's as interesting as the review made it to sound.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, March 16th 2009 at 1:29 pm
Eh, I wasn't overly impressed, but I didn't dislike it. It was definitely unique and fairly well acted, but it had some problems. I'll give it a try next week.
zwixxx

Level 7 (6%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Friday, March 27th 2009 at 6:08 pm
I'm sticking with it as they've recorded the whole season so no fear we'll be left hanging

- that is my worry with Dollhouse

Keith Allen, Daniel Rigby and Michael Socha to star in new Dave Comedy 'Undercover'

Today UKTV network Dave have announced a..

WATCH: Cilla Episode 2 Preview

After achieving overnight ratings of 6.7 million viewers last night, itv have today released a..

Downton Abbey - Michelle Dockery Interview

Whilst attending the official press launch for the new series, I was able to catch up..