TV
Law & Order: Los Angeles => Forum Index => Unaired Episodes
wmulder
(Editor)

Level 46 (67%)
Mood: Still waiting for global warming
Since: 18/Oct/09
Message Posted On Saturday, April 30th 2011 at 7:15 am
After the first eight episodes there were some 5 episodes "in the can", but they never aired. When the show resumed, Detective Winters was killed and Morales became Detective and the show went on.

During the summer hiatus, those unaired episodes will be aired by NBC, and so they have to stay in the line-up at the appropriate place. This place is between the old and current episodes, as there is a big cast change.

When anybody has the urge to change the episode order or to delete the unaired episodes, please don't. I am on top of it and in the end everything will work out the way it should.
wmulder
(Editor)

Level 46 (67%)
Mood: Still waiting for global warming
Since: 18/Oct/09
Message Posted On Saturday, May 21st 2011 at 4:29 pm
Update:

The episodes are now listed in the order that they aired. I was unaware the policy was to do it this way.
My apologies to the people who tried to set things straight and were unsuccessful in their attempt.

Although now I am looking for a way to say: "Hey, these episodes belong in the middle of the season."
Anybody knows of a good way how to do that?
gambiboss

Level 1
Since: 07/Nov/11
Message Posted On Monday, November 7th 2011 at 3:31 am
hi

many thanx from a french fan who did not understand how a detective could be dead in an episode then still alive in another.

please,i want to see again Goren and Stabler !

bye

HBO is Coming for You

Are you one of the 80 million homes that do not currently subscribe to HBO?  If so, then buckle up,..

Channel 4 Announce Cast For 'Humans' Lead By William Hurt and Katherine Parkinson

William Hurt (A History of Violence, Damages),..

Exclusive: Find out who made Perdita Weeks Starstruck on the set of The Great Fire

Recently I had chance to catch up with Perdita Weeks at..