Login or register  
TV
Law & Order: Criminal Intent => Forum Index => Do you miss ....
Sebrioth
(Site Moderator)

Level 57 (12%)
Mood: Enter Mood
Since: 26/Oct/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 22nd 2010 at 10:14 pm
anyone also miss Detective Robert Goren and Detective Alexandra Eames
loved last seasons format of them switching off episodes with Jeff Goldblum, but i think the quality has dropped a bit, still enjoy it but some of the for the lack of a better way to describe it "magic" is gone,
cjhtwo

Level 6 (6%)
Since: 08/Jan/09
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 22nd 2010 at 10:20 pm
That's exactly what my last episode post was about!!! They are making Jeff Goldblum play it so incredibly dry! The going back & forth between the 2 pairs was so enjoyable!!
zwixxx

Level 7 (6%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 22nd 2010 at 10:34 pm
I admit some of the Jeff eps haven't been stellar ones but missing Goren and Eames .........

Goren stopped being the Goren I loved many-many seasons ago. The ptb didn't so much jump the shark with his character, rather his character got so big that he crashed into the shark and got stuck.

I'm still gonna watch LaOCI cos even with the stellar-lite eps Jeff is never less that fascinating to watch. - though I do wish they'd remove his "walk to camera with left hand on his crotch" bit from the openning credit sequence.
Sebrioth
(Site Moderator)

Level 57 (12%)
Mood: Enter Mood
Since: 26/Oct/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 22nd 2010 at 11:16 pm
yeah last episode of the previous season Jeff Goldblum was Gold (pun not intended), but the 2 Team switch off every week was a revolutionary new tv format and i also liked a lot, well they did leave the door open for gordon to return but dunno if he will with his health issues in real life, doubt now that they snatched goldblum they will do a 2 team switch off again
wmulder
(Editor)

Level 46 (2%)
Mood: Still waiting for global warming
Since: 18/Oct/09
Message Posted On Sunday, June 26th 2011 at 5:41 pm
One year later, Goldblum is gone, and tonight is the series finale with Goren and Eames. It was a very good 10th season, although with 8 episodes, a bit short.

I will miss both this show and Law & Order: LA, which has its series finale on July 11. Although I still have hope and faith in Dick Wolf. If anybody could, he'd be the one to pull of another deal with a cable network like USA for a second (and more) season of Law & Order: LA .

Make sure you watch with the fingers crossed, OK.

'Agent Carter' Enlists Chad Michael Murray and Enver Gjokaj

‘Agent Carter,’ the upcoming spinoff of the ‘Captain..

Mel B Talks About Joining 'The X Factor' Judging Panel

Hailing from the world’s best selling female girl group of all time..

Dermot O'Leary Reveals All About Hosting 'The X Factor'

Dermot O'Leary's television and radio work has made him a household..