Login or register  
TV
guytwo

Level 14 (87%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 26th 2007 at 3:23 pm
Lil' George clashes with Lil' Mickey Moore over hot dogs. Later, Lil' George and the gang accept a dare to sleep in the White House's haunted attic. The Lil' Bush family discussed how to coverup corruption.

Another great episode. So funny and yet true. The US Constitution as a ghost story was most appropriate. As was the Bush family instructions on how to hide corruption: deny, coverup, and then blame Lil' Rummy.

Best quote of the episode: Lil' Bush tells daddy his new way to coverup their corruption - "I came up with a new way, censorship and torture, I call it the Patriot Act. " LOL

calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (23%)
Mood: inquisitive
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 26th 2007 at 5:50 pm
Yeah, the episode was good and that quote of Lil' Bush was funny. Too bad they didn't keep Lil' Jeb smart, I guess the writers though he'd better as an idiot.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 26th 2007 at 6:36 pm
Great episode. The Scooby-Do spoof part was pretty funny. Loved the line about the Patriot Act too.

It's about time they used Michael Moore as a character.
CarlosMGD

Level 23 (32%)
Mood: rejuvenated
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 26th 2007 at 8:00 pm
Pretty funny episode. Poor Jeb.

Margaret Pomeranz and David Stratton Announce Joint Departure from At The Movies

The major Australian network, ABC have announced today that..

Hugh Bonneville talks Downton Abbey

Whilst attending the official press launch for the new series, I was able to catch up with Hugh..

MTV Announce 2014 EMA Nominees

Today MTV have announced the nominees for this years 'EMA' awards. The show celebrates music from..