Login or register  
TV
Lost => Forum Index => 06x16 | What They Died For (May 18, 2010)
Catghost

Level 1 (5%)
Since: 06/Apr/07
Message Posted On Wednesday, May 19th 2010 at 5:09 am
Was it just me, or did I hear Sawyer say 'Flocke'?

It's about 14 minutes into the ep, and he says: "If (F)Locke wanted us all dead, why didn't he just kill us?"

I played it over and over and the more I hear this line, the more I'm convinced he actually says Flocke, wich would be kinda funny

And another thing that struck me as off: Sawyer was hit in the head and bleeding like a pig, but there is no bruise, cut or anything, not even sticky hair from bleeding under the hairline. And why didn't the Dahrma-shark come take a peek when he was in the water? Sharks do smell blood miles away.
cjhtwo

Level 6 (6%)
Since: 08/Jan/09
Message Posted On Wednesday, May 19th 2010 at 3:21 pm

He did say "If Locke..." but you're right, it does sound a lot like Flocke. He connected the words way too much.

My favorite line is about 7 minutes in.
Miles: You're sure this is a shortcut, huh?
Ben: I lived in these houses a long time, Miles. I think I can remember how to get there.
Miles: Well I lived in these houses 30 years before you did -- otherwise known as last week.

Desmond is really the man with the plan!! Does he think that if he gets all of them to remember together that this reality will blink out and they'll all go back to the island? Wouldn't it be great if the dead ones who are alive in LA could be alive again?!

They showed Jeff Fahey & Zuleikha Robinson in the credits again - were the somewhere in LA & I didn't see them?

I get why Ben killed Widmore, but he can't really be on Locke's side! He must be planning something - we sure know that Ben's always got a plan.

Jacob didn't explain to any of US "What They Died For" I wanted to know!
Gadfly
(Site Moderator)

Level 91 (82%)
Mood: frustrated
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, May 19th 2010 at 4:23 pm
The show has already listed most of the season's show stars in the credits, even if they don't appear.

Casting Call - Cast Updates For Your Favorite Shows

A number of casting announcements have been made in the last few days, regarding..

Made in Chelsea Comes To America

Some of the cast from the popular British show Made in Chelsea will take on the New York..

Charlie Condou on Leaving 'Coronation Street'

Charlie Condou - who played 'Coronation Street’s' Marcus for seven years -..