A train makes its way through an Asian country while ahead, tribesmen prepare to blow up the tracks. The passengers notice that a man is approaching in a taxi:. The engineer finally agrees to slow down and MacGyver is forced to run to catch up. He finally makes it on board and the engineer speeds up...Read the full recap
Andrea Collins: That was quite a stunt you pulled, after the way you, uh, broke the speed of light trying to catch this train. What's the rush?
MacGyver: Well, I'm a tourist. I didn't want to miss the scenic ride.
Andrea Collins: How come you're not scared?
MacGyver: Well, you know that old saying: "Lord, give me the strength to deal with what I can and endure what I can't?" Well, I'm enduring.
Andrea Collins: MacGyver, you know, in a weird way, you're a comfort.
Andrea Collins: I feel for that man.
MacGyver: He has a right. But he’s wrong.
MacGyver: Another day. A whole other set of fresh possibilities. I’m a sucker for mornings.
MacGyver: Well, a human being can try to lie, but the funny thing is, the body always has a way of telling the truth. All I have to do is cannibalize your medical kit, borrow an alarm clock and build us a translator.
Dr. James Grant: MacGyver, you have a remarkable flair for junk art.
* Doll out of handkerchief, ball, and pen
* Soda water sprayed out of a seltzer bottle, into a dish of salt, to blind a man
* Moonshine sprayed across the top of a train and set on fire to prevent pursuit
* High-pitched animal whistle out of a bottle spout
* Lie detector made out of a blood pressure cuff and an alarm clock