Michael Simmons meets with some East German buyers and collects three-quarters of a million for a top-secret navigation system. He tells the buyers that it's ready for them to pick up, and then leaves with his money. His partner, Linda, picks him up, and Simmons tells her that he's successfully scammed the buyers and sold them phony crates. He tells Linda to buy tickets to Rio, then pick him up the next day...Read the full recap
MacGyver: A man once said he went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.
MacGyver: Put twelve guys carrying sticks in an enclosed area and sooner or later… men will be boys.
MacGyver: The penalty box is hockey's version of solitary confinement. Except you serve your time in front of a rink full of people.
Jimmy Kendall: Take my advice, stay young.
MacGyver: I'll try.
MacGyver: I've never minded checking out bars or car lots. That's because they're usually not ten stories up.
Jimmy Kendall: I lived by the beach when I was a kid in Jersey City. Well, it really wasn't a beach, it was a drainage ditch. But my mother said it was a beach and I believed.
Jimmy Kendall: Well, like I used to tell Mikey, dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.
MacGyver: I like alfalfa sprouts for two reasons. Lots of minerals, and they don't stain your clothes.
MacGyver: If Simmons picked this neighborhood because of its low profile, he made a great choice. Everything you always wanted in a slum, and less.
MacGyver: You know, I bought your whole story. Boston Braves.
Jimmy Kendall: True.
MacGyver: Bad knees.
Jimmy Kendall: Critical.
MacGyver: Being a friend.
Pete: Mmm, this is great. Did you make this?
MacGyver: You're supposed to heat it.
Pete: Mmm, I like it cold.
MacGyver: I didn't think you'd go in for whipped bean curd.
Jimmy Kendall: Our Ralph is so dumb, he'd study for a blood test.
Jimmy Kendall: I owe you one, MacGyver.
MacGyver: How can you owe a friend?
Ballplayer: Hey, Louie, I need some oil for my glove.
Jimmy Kendall: You don't need oil, you need glue. Two errors on one play yesterday.
Ballplayer: I lost it in the sun!
Jimmy Kendall: It was a ground ball!
* Fixing a bar spray hose valve with a martini skewer
* Cutting a lamp cord loose, plugging it into an outlet, and feeding a power surge through an electrical lock to open it
* Wiring a car phone into a car's electrical system so a call can tap into the car's security system, lock the doors, and shut down the ignition
* Filling a pipe with gas, triggering it with a flaming rag, and firing a second pipe to burst through a door
* A sheet of mylar to create a reflection of a man, convincing someone they apparently shot him, with red paint as fake blood