MacGyver is dozing at his loft when a shadowy figure slips in through the door and moves to the couch while wielding an axe. The figure raises the axe and prepares to bring it down and MacGyver looks up at his archenemy, Murdoc. Murdoc brings the axe down and MacGyver wakes up from his nightmare to discover that no one is there. The phone rings and MacGyver answers: it's Murdoc, chuckling and wishing him pleasant dreams...Read the full recap
Murdoc: (wielding an axe) Going all to pieces, MacGyver?
Pete: MacGyver, I can't let my personal feelings override my personal judgment any longer. As of now, you are no longer working for the Phoenix Foundation and that is final.
MacGyver: Good management decision, Pete.
Murdoc: (dressed as a general) Well, MacGyver, it appears that the military look is in. Of course, I have more accessories.
MacGyver: A little early for Halloween, isn't it, Murdoc?
Murdoc: You know, MacGyver, I've been wasting my talents all these years. I mean, one target at a time is sort of a dead-end job. Now I've found something better than just killing for money. Killing for money and power.
* When tied up, kicking a boot loose to release the brake on a nearby cart
* A boot on a shoe string, thrown at a nearby cart to pull it close enough to use
* Opening a canister of liquid nitrogen to freeze ropes
* Rags to jam the air intake vent on a missile to abort a launch
* A bottle of cleaning fluid to blow out a light bulb