At a solvent company, a fire breaks out. As the fire department responds, more fires break out across town. Later, the arsonist plants an incendiary device in an abandoned building...Read the full recap
Mama Lorraine: I need to fatten you up.
MacGyver: Mama, you are just obsessed with taking care of the whole world.
Mama Lorraine: I tell you a secret. A person who takes care of everybody else don't ever end up alone and pitiful and old.
Earl Stringer: MacGyver, what if this thing gets down to about ten seconds and you're still messing with it?
Earl Stringer: Run?
Earl Stringer: Run. Okay.
Rachel Bradley: What's the matter?
MacGyver: Well, moving the switch on the left always stopped it before.
Rachel Bradley: You think he changed it to the right.
MacGyver: I think that's what he thinks I would think.
Rachel Bradley: Well, you have 32 seconds to mess around. Take your time.
* Electrical wiring to push out the hinge pin on a bomb, and the hinge folded in half as a crude pair of tweezers
* A clipboard pen refill cartridge to push out a hinge pin on a bomb
* A quarter to jam a loose switch
* A wooden slat to jam a forklift accelerator
* The pin from a badge to push out a hinge pin on a bomb
* The magnetic plate from a walkie-talkie to close a magnetic circuit