Login or register  
TV
Mad Men => Forum Index => 04x05 | The Chrysanthemum and the Sword (Aug 22, 2010)
guytwo

Level 14 (91%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 24th 2010 at 9:08 am
Episode discussion for: 04x05 | The Chrysanthemum and the Sword (Aug 22, 2010)

The second best show ever on TV. (Breaking Bad being the #! )

I think I like this show so much because I remember so much of the era they are in. I was a teen in the late 50's and early 60's but I remember much of what they are referring to.

In any case Don Draper is still cold and so is Betty, his ex-wife, the kids will suffer of course. Looks like 10 year old Sally is already having problems. I wonder if she was sexually abused? If so by whom??

Statistically speaking the most dangerous person to a child is the mother and second most dangerous is a stepparent or the mothers boyfriend.

Roger still hates the Japanese, common in the 1960's.

A great book about advertising in the 1960's is "From Those Wonderful Folks Who Gave You Pearl Harbor" by Jerry Della Femina. Originally published in 1971 it's been reissued.

Joan Rivers Autopsy Reveals Cause Of Death

Joan Rivers cause of death has been confirmed as complication during surgery that caused..

Countrywise returns to itv on October 27th

Countrywise returns to itv on Monday, October 27th at 8pm. The show follows Paul Heiney,..

BBC Commission Frank Sinatra: Their Way

BBC one have announced a new commission, with a entertainment special entitled 'Frank..